So they both...

Rhy and Fiona both end up dying in the end.

Comments

• That's what i saw.

Demarcoa posted: »

No.

• They got teleported. Kinda expected when you mess about with stuff inside a place called the vault of the TRAVELLER ;)

That's what i saw.

• How do you know that's what happened ?

They got teleported. Kinda expected when you mess about with stuff inside a place called the vault of the TRAVELLER

• In ep 3 Vaughn can say that's what the vault does

How do you know that's what happened ?

• No. The Vault of the Traveler is said to teleport people around in Episode 3. They're probably off on Elpis, in Eleseer. Or another planet.

• edited October 2015

I'm confused about ending.Before Rhy and Fiona ran to the vault there were some items on the ground everyone was picking up. What exactly was that ? Was that loot from killing the traveller ?

LawmanZero posted: »

No. The Vault of the Traveler is said to teleport people around in Episode 3. They're probably off on Elpis, in Eleseer. Or another planet.

• edited October 2015

It was loot that is common to collect when you play Borderlands 1 & 2, whenever you open a Vault.
    Those are shields, guns, mods etc ...

I'm confused about ending.Before Rhy and Fiona ran to the vault there were some items on the ground everyone was picking up. What exactly was that ? Was that loot from killing the traveller ?

• So what is in a vault ? if the loot is already there when you open a vault

termathor posted: »

It was loot that is common to collect when you play Borderlands 1 & 2, whenever you open a Vault. Those are shields, guns, mods etc ...

• Yup - mostly rare guns and money. All Borderlands boss monsters drop stuff on death.

• All explained in the main franchise.

Killing a boss gets you guns and money. Opening a Vault gets you weird and unique alien treasures, like Eridium.

So what is in a vault ? if the loot is already there when you open a vault

Sign in to comment in this discussion.