Season 2 of Tales

We started this journey a year ago and by god its only been 10 mins since i finished the last episode and I need another season they've said its a possibility and i want it now. Its a open ending. I dont want it to be a cannon to bl3. forget that. it needs a entirely new season. Any one else agree?
I've played almost every Telltale game and this tops the lot

Comments

• edited October 2015

I'm with u bro

• edited October 2015

I don't care if it's canon or not. I just want more of TFTB and it's characters. <3

• Agree agree agree
    I NEED more of this game

• I honestly would rather have a second season of this than Borderlands 3, and this is coming from someone who played Borderlands before playing any Telltale game. I don't really see Borderlands 3 being ready for several more years, so I don't see why a second season of this would be ruled out just because.

• I totally agree, gearbox needs a few good years to make a good borderlands 3. That being said, Telltale needs time to make another good game as well. Best case scenario we get season 2 the year before borderlands 3, probably finishing season 2 just as 3 is being released.

ElJacko posted: »

I honestly would rather have a second season of this than Borderlands 3, and this is coming from someone who played Borderlands before playi

• We NEED more TFTB

• Like I said Telltales would be crazy not to do a second season at this point. Its being claimed as their best series ever, and that ending was waaay to open! For them to just leave it at that would be disapointing to me.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.