If telltale was more ambitious and let you choose the vault hunter...

Let say after getting the 9 million from Felix you were given the option to pick the mystery vault hunter.
enter image description here

And you could choose between picking:

Kreig

Nisha

Claptrap

Lilith

Who would you pick ?

Comments

• Nisha and Wilhelm? I doubt a corpse is gonna do you any good in a fight.

• Krieg was the middle option, I would've picked him. Also because he's in my season 2 fan fic.

• Obviously everyone would pick Claptrap, so they just left out the other options.

• I think the more ambitious remark was a little uncalled for! It could have easily been done if the voice actors were available. The Claptrap twist was perfect.

• Huh, funny thing, I actually thought the game was reading my save files from the Borderlands games on my PC, because the silhouettes were all my highest leveled characters from the previous games... bummer I can't pick Krieg even if I had the $$, but hey I guess that means I can take off this tinfoil hat now!

• Well Nisha is dead. Rest In peace girl, you deserved better. But it would also require a lot more time/money from Telltale to include other VHs.

If this is all purely hypothetical. Then I would choose Brick. Him controlling Gorty's body would be a kick ass bare knuckle brawl scene.

• Nisha...if she wasn't DEAD, that is. Sniff Deserved better, really.

In that case, Krieg, or even better, Axton because he seems to go by the mindset that explosions make him look like a badass.

• Krieg and Maya dream team

• Lilith. I already had Zer0 and Athena, I just need Lilith so I can have my favorite vault hunter from each game on the same team.

• One of these characters are dead by the time the game starts (Nisha) I'd probably still pick Claptrap since he's the funniest of the bunch there. I jumped and for joy and annoyance when I saw him finally appear in the game.

• It could maybe happen, but it seems a bit of a long shot. The best argument i could give to make it possible that she is still alive is that "showdown" (the quest where you have to kill Nisha) is optional. Tector (and Jimbo) Hodunk have somehow made it into Tales even though it is possible to kill them depending on who you side with in the Clan War quest. In the end it all depends on how Telltale and Gearbox determine the fate of a character that you can, but don't have to kill.

CathalOHara posted: »

One of these characters are dead by the time the game starts (Nisha) I'd probably still pick Claptrap since he's the funniest of the bunch there. I jumped and for joy and annoyance when I saw him finally appear in the game.

• Well gearbox feeling bad about killing Nisha off might mean something.

It could maybe happen, but it seems a bit of a long shot. The best argument i could give to make it possible that she is still alive is that

• YES.

Krieg and Maya dream team

• Since I didn't play the Pre-sequel, my only option is claptrap...

btw, can we or not choose that? or is it impossible?
    I haven't spend a dime (IIRC) on anything in my silent playthrough and they say I couldn't afford it...

got $3435

• I think they were already ambitions just giving us the option of who to take along.

• edited October 2015

I would've liked Maya, Axton, or Gaige.

• I'd still choose claptrap that little guy was hilarious.

• Pfft, Willhelms "corpse" would be extremely useful in the making of any Giant robot.

Nisha and Wilhelm? I doubt a corpse is gonna do you any good in a fight.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.