Your Squad? [Spoilers!]

So I'm curious how many managed to get Claptrap and Zero along with Athena? Because the percentages for Athena was, if I recall, around the 55% but the percentage for Claptrap was only 13%! And Zero was around 38 I think...

My final squad consisted of Athena, Zero, Claptrap. I couldn't afford the mystery vault hunter at first, so I chose Felix, because, well... I felt there was some unfinished business there.

Turns out that Felix never actually betrayed Fiona... It was all part of a conjob to try and get Fiona and Sasha the money without the attention of Vallery. Either way, choosing him gives you 9 million (he doesn't actually join the squad) and then I was able to choose Claptrap!

Comments

• edited October 2015

It was Athena, Janey and Claptrap.

Athena and Janeys interactions were well worth it, and Claptrap was awesome because he's Claptrap.

I especially loved Janeys and Athenas moves in Gortys, also Claptraps missile barrage "I HIT HIM GUYS! I DID SOMETHING!" At least that's what it sounded like haha.

I have no idea how you unlock Zer0, I mean I still would have picked the same team, just wondering.

• Athena, August and Claptrap.

• I had August, Athena, and claptrap. I felt like August had proved himself at the end and it felt right since be had been in the story since the beginning. Athena was a an obvious choice.

Originally I had Felix for the same reason, I wanted the story line to get closure, and I hired claptrap afterwards. I am going to replay though and hire Janey instead, I would rather be invited to a wedding than be sassed by a robot.

• I had Athena, Cassius, and August

• I had August because he is my cinnamon roll, Janey because she is cool and knows vehicles and stuff, Felix because he is awesome, he is my family, I love him, I want him back and I want to hug him (sadly didn't happen), and when I had to choose someone instead of him I picked Cassius, just because he was my favourite one out of all other options - and after his attack in the final battle I definetly didn't regret it.

• Athena, Janey and August. <3

• Athena, Claptrap, and Zer0. :)

• I have no idea how you unlock Zer0

Tell Mordecai you're a Vault Hunter in episode 3.

It was Athena, Janey and Claptrap. Athena and Janeys interactions were well worth it, and Claptrap was awesome because he's Claptrap.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.