If I Want to replay episode1 ( well Shade died ) do I have to replay all episodes ?

Hey, just like in the topic, Im now after ep4 and there are some decisions i'd like to change , for example Shade in 1st episode. So if I replay the 1st episode, is that a New save or what ?

Comments

• If you create a new save it will be a new save, otherwise it will rewind your playthrough all the way back to episode one. To start a new save file select 'change save' in the episode menu.

• But wait, if i exploded loader bot , now im in ep 4, what will happen if i replay ep 1 on the same save, evacuate loader bot - will i be able to skip back to ep 5 or i will have to replay all episodes ?

If you create a new save it will be a new save, otherwise it will rewind your playthrough all the way back to episode one. To start a new save file select 'change save' in the episode menu.

• You would have to replay episodes 2-5, yes.

ZajMaci posted: »

But wait, if i exploded loader bot , now im in ep 4, what will happen if i replay ep 1 on the same save, evacuate loader bot - will i be able to skip back to ep 5 or i will have to replay all episodes ?

You would have to replay episodes 2-5, yes.

• You will have to replay all episodes if you want your choices back. Or you can skip to episode 5, and it will randomly generate choices for episodes 2-4

ZajMaci posted: »

But wait, if i exploded loader bot , now im in ep 4, what will happen if i replay ep 1 on the same save, evacuate loader bot - will i be able to skip back to ep 5 or i will have to replay all episodes ?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.