Could August be Felix's son?

We know that Vallory and Felix were close and August is obviously Vallory's son, so could August be Felix's biological son that he doesn't know about? I don't know if it's ever explained who August's dad is but I think Felix could be.

Comments

• Yeah, Vallory says something like 'I've known you two since you've been robbing watches' and if Sasha is 24 in present day she must have know Felix for quite some time.

• when she was just a giiiiiiirl

she expected the whooole world

• That would be.... weird.

• Why? Because he would be in love with his (adopted) sister? Well.. Uh. Yeah.

Charlieh65 posted: »

That would be.... weird.

• Anyone have a screenshot of that photo with Felix and that random lady we never learned anything about? I recall her being blonde and looking like a much younger version of Vallory. Why else would the photograph be there but as a storytelling device? :P On the other hand it could be a leftover thread from ditched plot ideas, but Fiona and Sasha even comment on it. I always just assumed Felix was his pops.

• If Vallory lied to him about who and if he had any other family in the past, that could result in the trust issues that were never really explained.

It seemed like at the time they were telling you that because it was going to be important, but it never really impacted his relationship with the team.

Does make me wonder if that was a plot thread that got dropped in the interest of time. Vallory in general seemed to get dropped in the interest of time. Which was a shame, I liked her and I liked her VA.

• I always found this to be a pretty interesting theory, and to be quite honest, I think Felix is August's father. The woman in the photo looks a lot like Vallory, August doesn't seem to have a present father (or even a mentioned one), and then there's the whole thing between Vallory and Felix that's never explained.

Unfortunately, if this is true, the Sasha/August ship (and the fact that it was, at one point, canon) just got REALLY weird...

Sign in to comment in this discussion.