Tales from the Borderlands Ep 3, 4 and 5 - Download Failed.

Tales from the Borderlands Ep 3, 4 and 5 refuse to download.

I have the season pass purchased and confirmed but even after a fresh install only the first 2 episode will download. Tales from the Borderlands Ep 3, 4 and 5 all fail to download despite saying confirmed purchased but not installed.

Help anyone?

Comments

• Try uninstalling and reinstalling the game

• But he already said that even after a fresh install there still was a problem...

Wish I could help, I don't know why that happens, though I had a similiar issue on my PS3, it started working after I closed the game and then launched again.

Hydra_Hell posted: »

Try uninstalling and reinstalling the game

• I don't really know why it happens,maybe its the internet connection. I'm not sure

But he already said that even after a fresh install there still was a problem... Wish I could help, I don't know why that happens, though I had a similiar issue on my PS3, it started working after I closed the game and then launched again.

• Me too. In that case I would contact the telltale support, maybe they know better how to help.

Hydra_Hell posted: »

I don't really know why it happens,maybe its the internet connection. I'm not sure

• I agree,the best thing to do is to contact telltale support.

Me too. In that case I would contact the telltale support, maybe they know better how to help.

• I've opened a ticket for the issue.

Twice I've deleted and re-installed and still the same problem persists.

Not sure why the first 2 download and install fine but the last 3 fail.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.