∆My Thoughts About Each Character∆

Well Tales has come to a close and all the characters have been shown,so I thought I would write a brief thought on each character and rate the on a 1-10 scale because........why not?

Fiona: She is one of the main characters, A beautiful con artist with a heart of gold.She's my favorite character overall,love her fashion sense.9/10

Sasha:The partner in crime, i had mixed feeling about her but after seeing her get confortable with Hyperion she turned out to be a awesome character, I also like her outfit,the hair is in point I can't say much but overall great Character.8.5/10

Rhys: The Hyperion stooge,Rhys is my main,The entire game I wondered WTF is the red thing that is tucked into his pants,I don't think I was NOT the only one in ep 3 in the dome Gortys and loader not were also talking about him which was funny to hear,I may or may not have a tiny crush on him.9/10

Vaughn:The money man,my first thought on Vaughn was likeoh this guy loves money and he looks a lot like my friend Eric which is creepy cool,in ep 2 when he had his shirt in his head and I saw those abs I was like What....the.....actual....fuck,I though you were some scrawny accountant but I like most times in my life I was wrong overall a surpising character.8/10

Loaderbot:THE REAL MVP I mean loaderbot is amazing and so just.....aaaaa he's perfect 10/10

August:The guy with the key,I dislike august for wanting to murder me,he's a very usless Character,but that hair tho,he reminds me of Rhett from good mythical morning physically.6/10

Gortys:very excited to meet us all,she's Fiona and Rhys's first child, she's so so so sweet. She also has some of the best lines in the entire game.9.5/10

Finch:LEES BACK....BITCH,now after the very anticipated return of Lee he's back in full force with hair that made me laugh for 2 min straight.He pointed a gun at me,which is only fair since I pointed a gun at him, he's a tough guy,or wants to be example: ep4 during credits reaches hand out to hold Kroger's because he's scared.I'm like not so tough now huh.6.8/10

Kroger:Trying to kill me,I don't know what the thing on his chin is but its cool...ish.Hes Finch's bestie. He seemed cool but in ep 5 intro I'm like JUST WHEN I STARTED TO LIKE YOUR GAY ASS4/10

Vallory:The Queenpin, very......sassy Character, I like her glasses.I also like how she can carry a rocket launcher and I can't.When I found out she was August's mother I just started laughing because I'm cool like that. She seems like the type of character,that would rip your eyes out in the middle of the night and i "admire" that.7.3/10

Gary: Gary,he will be missed he lived in all our hearts for what 3 seconds but still he was amazing,7.5/10

Yvette: The lunch leech,THAT BACK STABBING BITCH,is what I said the day I played ep 4 its been what 2-4 months I'm still not over it. I liked her at the start then all of a sudden BANG she backstabed us.7.4/10

Tommy:Tommy died at the purple skag7.34/10

Athena:Badass/assasin Athena has always been in my heart since bl1 she's my second favorite,she is a very serious Character,She has a cool back story and is an awesome storyteller.And she gave tiny Tina a high five.9.8/10

Janey/AKA/Springs:My favorite Aussie,she's Athena's Girlfriend which is cute they are my favorite ship of all time,she is the type of Charcter who has a heart that is very forgiving.9/10

Felix:Raised Us,Felix has been a Charcter who has changed a lot he also backstabed us to be able to take the money for himself,I told him the case had a bomb because I could stand to see the one person who took the time to raise Fiona and Sasha die.9/10

Stranger:The stranger is a rather rare Charcter who I don't understand,he seems to know us but from where.I Personally thought it was a family member from Fiona who was watching grow up from afar and when he saw what they were getting themselves into he decided to interfere.7.5/10

Scooter:CATCH A RRRRRIIIIIDDDEEEE!:this was one of the most depressing deaths ever.scooter was a funny, cool dude I honestly started crying when he was catching a ride. He was a very likable Character with such a charisma. He will be missed.10/10

Handsome Jack:Jack is a very special Character hes amazing in every way again I have just a tiny crush, hes unforgettable,even tho I forgot to add him.His hair is on fleek I like his jokes.A very funny Character who is slightly a dick.9.9/10

For those of you who like to listen to new music these two songs are great.
Twenty one pilots-Polarize
Twenty one pilots-doubt

Tales has honestly been such a ride all the characters even the bad ones are funny and cool in there own unique way.I'm sad to see it end,but I'm super pumped for the next installment of Tales.

Have a good one~Hydra

Comments

• Didn't you forget about Jack? :D

• Duck, how did I forget jack

Didn't you forget about Jack?

• I loved all the characters. Even Tommy at the Purple Skag, he deserved more time. this game is 1000\10. well played TTG.

• Athena:Badass/assasin Athena has always been in my heart since bl1 she's my second favorite,she is a very serious Character,She has a cool back story and is an awesome storyteller.And she gave tiny Tina a high five.9.8/10

I somehow like Athena more in Borderlands 1....it's probably because she hides her echo messages behind the Engorge ads lmao

Imo The Secret Armory of General Knoxx is the best Borderlands DLC.

• I agree its the best dlc bl1 has

• Yea he did deserve more time

Enigma12 posted: »

I loved all the characters. Even Tommy at the Purple Skag, he deserved more time. this game is 1000\10. well played TTG.

• edited October 2015

Gary: Gary,he will be missed he lived in all our hearts for what 3 seconds but still he was amazing,7.5/10

Who?
    [this is a joke don't kill me]

• edited October 2015

How dare you forget The one and only Gary:')

MrShadow posted: »

Gary: Gary,he will be missed he lived in all our hearts for what 3 seconds but still he was amazing,7.5/10 Who? [this is a joke don't kill me]

Sign in to comment in this discussion.