I wonder....

I just finished the game, it was fun, but I wonder, is it possible to let Sasha hug you first instead of Vaughn? Even if u side with her for a whole game? Because I think, i fucked it up a little with ruling the Hyperion, so she.... did not like me that much :P

Comments

• edited October 2015

Yeah man you gotta reject hyperion if you want that hug.

• I knew it would do something about Rhys and Sasha's relationship too. You should never side with Jack if you ship Rhysha

• I didn't get a hug either :'(

I'm pretty sure that I didn't side with jack at all. But I didn't tell Fiona or Sasha about him being in my brain until just before going on the rocket ship...

• I got a hug! yippie me because i really ship Rhysha :D

• I didn't tell them about him being in my brain too, but still got a hug.

oopshasorry posted: »

I didn't get a hug either I'm pretty sure that I didn't side with jack at all. But I didn't tell Fiona or Sasha about him being in my brain until just before going on the rocket ship...

• Sidded with Jack the whole time. Except for once when I told Vaughn and the others about him.

• I was joined with Jack at the hip, so Sasha hugging me was probably a far fetch for my Rhys.

• Yep.

enter image description here

As people above said, you need to reject Hyperion.

• damnit i wanted to rule hyperion aswell but noo helios crashed i guess he still rules atlas

• GOD...damnit, now i gotta replay whole fucking episode only to get this hug :D

Pipas posted: »

Yep. As people above said, you need to reject Hyperion.

• Why is that a bad thing?

Dawidek posted: »

GOD...damnit, now i gotta replay whole fucking episode only to get this hug

Sign in to comment in this discussion.