Anyone want the grinder in borderlands 3?

For me, it was one of my favourite additions to the pre sequel and was amazing for when your a low level because you could turn 3 white guns and get something much better out of it

Comments

• edited October 2015

Definitely, in-fact I was playing borderlands 2 yesterday, thinking to myself that I wish it were in that instalment of the franchise too.

• Sure I guess. I never got anything useful out of it, but it was a nice little feature to have.

• That and laser weapons. They made TPS that much better. Marcus aught to be over whatever it was that made him not import laser weapons for BL2 by the time BL3 comes out, right?

• It gave me reasons to keep weapons that I wouldn't normally, but getting something awesome and usable at higher levels was always a hassle. Like getting a purple assault rifle 15 levels lower or something.

Sure I guess. I never got anything useful out of it, but it was a nice little feature to have.

• only if i dont get crap weapons from adding good weapons eridium grind would be good if we are still on pandora

• Nope, it kills the end game way too much.

• I thought it was a really fun feature.

• I could make a list of things that I'd rather have.

• Actual dialogue options

• Making the game more RPG like, so decisions determine more than just loot

• A better variety of enemies, some that you actually need strategy against and helps to have teammates to face

• Non-combat items that affect how you interact with the world

• The ability to mod your weapons and class mods

• I don't know...the guy did send out a hit squad on people he accidentally mailed refund checks to. I'm not holding my breath. :/ Would be nice though.

Synotaph posted: »

That and laser weapons. They made TPS that much better. Marcus aught to be over whatever it was that made him not import laser weapons for BL2 by the time BL3 comes out, right?

• I think they could take the grinder concept even further. Maybe loot could also be weapon parts and accessories (probably at the level of purple or legendary drop rates), that when you get all the parts (find a barrel, body, grip, stock for a particular weapon type and manufacturer), you could combine them into a weapon.

• edited September 2017

• I've still haven't got a legendary from the grinder and I got 3 legendarys on borderlands 2 before I got to level 19!

• Well really, if you're going to cheat legendaries by duping, you might as well just go the whole way and gib your save file at that point.

• edited September 2017

ActionHank posted: »

Well really, if you're going to cheat legendaries by duping, you might as well just go the whole way and gib your save file at that point.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.