Regrets?

Out of the whole Tales from the Borderlands I wanted to know if you guys had any regrets that you wish you could do over.

I'll start first, I honestly feel bad about killing Felix not just for the money but I mean Felix wasn't so bad after all and I suppose I just let the rage encumber me that first episode.

Comments

• Killing Felix, I missed out on Claptrap, and to a lesser extent a very good scene between Felix and Fiona, but mostly Claptrap.

• I didn't get to hire Zer0 and see Rhys geek out.

• Blowing up Felix.
    • Trusting that two faced bastard named Handsome Jack,even if I felt a bit saddened for him at the end,I'll immediately kill him if I ever see him again.
  • Playing the game while depressed. Feel like absolute shit now... :(

• edited October 2015

strangely enough leaving yvette in the cell even though she was a bitch she still died when helios crashed

oopshasorry posted: »

Playing the game while depressed. Feel like absolute shit now...

• Blowing up Felix and letting Yvette die in a cell. Felix for the money/what he'd actually planned and Yvette because she becomes a pretty great friend again if you save her.

• Killing Felix, he wasn't bad in the end.

• At first I saved Felix but later I rewound my choices and killed him. I regret that now.

• edited October 2015

Dumpy dying. Poor little guy, he, h-he died in my playthrough, helping Rhys get out of the chair...

enter image description here

I COULDN'T PROTECT MY DUMPY! HE'S GONE! AND IT'S ALL MY FAULT!

• Not saying I'm a Vault Hunter to Mordechai. This leads to getting Zero in the final part. I didn't know...I DIDN'T KNOW!

• Yea I was pretty glad that I didn't kill off Yvette in my playthrough either.

Lewsblake23 posted: »

Blowing up Felix and letting Yvette die in a cell. Felix for the money/what he'd actually planned and Yvette because she becomes a pretty great friend again if you save her.

• Hey if you need anyone to talk to I'm here for you

oopshasorry posted: »

Playing the game while depressed. Feel like absolute shit now...

• WHAT?! DUMPY CAN DIE?!

Lilacsbloom posted: »

Dumpy dying. Poor little guy, he, h-he died in my playthrough, helping Rhys get out of the chair... I COULDN'T PROTECT MY DUMPY! HE'S GONE! AND IT'S ALL MY FAULT!

• edited October 2015

I thought I regretted not siding with Jack all the time, but when I noticed he would have ruined the relationship between Rhys and Sasha, I didn't. I never sided with that asswipe. The only thing I regretted is stunning Yvette that got her killed.

• edited October 2015

Not having Fiona give Scooter that Kiss. Poor guy only got a hug and an awesome memorial.

Also that moonshot the first time I played episode 4. Woops.

• Leaving Yvette in the cell.

• Rest in pieces Yvette.

Pipas posted: »

Leaving Yvette in the cell.

• I traded hats with Scooter, not exactly a kiss but you know close enough I suppose.
    Famous last words: CATCH-A-RIDEEE!!
    Made me tear up

Not having Fiona give Scooter that Kiss. Poor guy only got a hug and an awesome memorial. Also that moonshot the first time I played episode 4. Woops.

• Leaving Finch to rot. Should've blown his brains out, I hate how he kept laughing as I walked away.

• I'm deeply sorry for your loss.

Lilacsbloom posted: »

Dumpy dying. Poor little guy, he, h-he died in my playthrough, helping Rhys get out of the chair... I COULDN'T PROTECT MY DUMPY! HE'S GONE! AND IT'S ALL MY FAULT!

• Leaving Yvette in her cell. I was hoping that i would still be able to kick her into space later.

• Taking the time out of my busy schedule to warn the tour group.

• He did on mine. I don't think he does if you accept Hyperion.

WHAT?! DUMPY CAN DIE?!

• Killing Felix I guess, all that money wasted...

• You can. You have to take her with you and she followes you into the power core room as it vents.

You have the option of saving her or let her enjoy the cold vscume of space.

Leaving Yvette in her cell. I was hoping that i would still be able to kick her into space later.

• i know that's why i said i regretted leaving her.

bocajbee posted: »

You can. You have to take her with you and she followes you into the power core room as it vents. You have the option of saving her or let her enjoy the cold vscume of space.

• Ruling Hyperion. I only wanted the power in order to escape Helios unscathed and also out of fear of what Jack would do to me or the others if I rejected him.

But ultimately, the maniac still corners you with his unreasonable requests, Sasha gets pissed at you, and the whole mission ends up being a complete disaster.

:|

• Oh, haha.

i know that's why i said i regretted leaving her.

• Expecting any of my decisions to matter :)

• At least he suffered.

Leaving Finch to rot. Should've blown his brains out, I hate how he kept laughing as I walked away.

• DeltinoDeltino Moderator

If you trusted Jack, but reject Hyperion, Dumpy will help cut you out of the restraints

Then Jack decides to be a megadick, and blows Dumpy into tiny little pieces

WHAT?! DUMPY CAN DIE?!

• edgy lad, they do in tales most than other games

Expecting any of my decisions to matter

• I did the same, I thought it would make him just as happy, since he did make a comment about the hat at one point (I think). Plus then you can (head-canon) give Scooter's hat to Moxxi so she has something to remember him by.

I traded hats with Scooter, not exactly a kiss but you know close enough I suppose. Famous last words: CATCH-A-RIDEEE!! Made me tear up

• Yeah I never actually trusted Jack, but I thought that that was the smartest thing to do in the current situation. Really bit me in the ass.

Ruling Hyperion. I only wanted the power in order to escape Helios unscathed and also out of fear of what Jack would do to me or the others

• Are you kidding me? Literally ALL decisions in this game lead to the same outcome.

Talimancer posted: »

edgy lad, they do in tales most than other games

• BECAUSE it is going to stream into the storyline of borderlands 3. YOU come up with a way to get alternate endings that possibly continue a game that has no alternate scenes at all

Sumwan posted: »

Are you kidding me? Literally ALL decisions in this game lead to the same outcome.

• It didn't seem that way with the laughing and all...

AronDracula posted: »

At least he suffered.

• Could have let Gearbox choose which ending they're going to make canon. Some other games have also done this.

bigdogg0821 posted: »

BECAUSE it is going to stream into the storyline of borderlands 3. YOU come up with a way to get alternate endings that possibly continue a game that has no alternate scenes at all

Sign in to comment in this discussion.