One question to the EP5 Writers

Why was Claptrap swearing so much? I just wanna know, I was so confused, man. Lol. It's just so strange hearing him like that when you've spent months on Pre-Sequel playing as him and barely hear him swear |D

"But I said motherTRUCKER!"

Comments

• One question to the EP5 writers?

why the fuCK WAS CLAPTRAP THERE IN THE FIRST PLACE GODDAMN IT

• Claptrap has always had a potty mouth.

enter link description here

• edited October 2015

One question?

How do you sleep at night knowing that the rest of Telltale's game series' will never top yours, and you set the standard way to high?

Edit: Whoops. I read it as IF you had one question to the writers... Sorry.

• The web series was done by students or something, I remember something like that. In the games he doesn't swear that much, wich is why it's so funny when he does.

Claptrap has always had a potty mouth. enter link description here

• Haha, it's alright. :p

One question? How do you sleep at night knowing that the rest of Telltale's game series' will never top yours, and you set the standard way to high? Edit: Whoops. I read it as IF you had one question to the writers... Sorry.

• To annoy you, of course.

One question to the EP5 writers? why the fuCK WAS CLAPTRAP THERE IN THE FIRST PLACE GODDAMN IT

• Mission accomplished.

SCR4P-TP posted: »

To annoy you, of course.

• Well he does start to curse a lot at the end of Borderlands 2.

Let's tear this planet a new a**hole! YEAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!

• edited October 2015

Yeah I don't remember him cussing in the game either but these videos are funny.

SCR4P-TP posted: »

The web series was done by students or something, I remember something like that. In the games he doesn't swear that much, wich is why it's so funny when he does.

• DeltinoDeltino Moderator
    edited October 2015

I can think of three possibilities

• He's having an off day

• He's drunk

• He's begun to realize that everyone hates him, and is starting to turn into a shallow, self-loathing, churlish shell of who he used to be

• I thought they kinda overdid it a bit with the swearing too. It felt like they were writing Claptrap the way he was in the behind the scenes/webseries thing, where he's much more of an asshole and swears a ton. But I still found it funny. :P

• I think getting betrayed by Handsome Jack, being the last of his kind in the entire universe (Thanks to Jack, but he is also partly responsible), almost everyone hates and despise him, lives near a dumpster and getting chewed on a lot.

I think it is fair for him to swear.

Actually, I do like the fact he swears, at least he is finally allowed to be himself and be able to express how he feels.

• That's absurd, nobody hates claptrap!

Deltino posted: »

I can think of three possibilities * He's having an off day * He's drunk * He's begun to realize that everyone hates him, and is starting to turn into a shallow, self-loathing, churlish shell of who he used to be

• Clearly this gentleman can't tell the difference between a mansion and a dumpster!

I think getting betrayed by Handsome Jack, being the last of his kind in the entire universe (Thanks to Jack, but he is also partly responsi

• My question is, "Where the heck did Reys and Fiona go after touching the Vault of the Traveler's Box?"

Sign in to comment in this discussion.