Favorite Customization Options?

What customization options did you guys choose for the characters at the station in Episode 3 and Episode 4? As well as the caravan in Episode 2?

I got a sweet green and white dress/jacket/outfit/thing for Fiona in Episode 3, but abandoned it for the black and brown outfit in Episode 4 just because of the fact that she was wearing it in the present day. I dunno where my logic was.

But probably my favorite option was the red and white robotic arm for Rhys that you could get in Episode 3. I was sad to see it go in Vault of the Traveler.

Comments

• edited October 2015

Loader bot's chick magnet suit.

• I loved the red robot arm for Rhys. Fiona and Sasha also both look very lovely in those Hyperion corporate suits.

• The black robot arm for Rhys definitely.

• I didn't notice the quick-change machine in episode 3, but I loved Fiona's corporate scum disguise in episode 4. I should draw it some time.

• I wanted to get Vaughn some sweet new glasses at the quick-change as an apology for getting him temporarily paralyzed, but I opted for the robot arm. Sorry, Vaughn. I also missed out on all the caravan options because I'm trigger happy when it comes to the mouse and exited out of the customization screen!

• edited October 2015

Loaderbot's tux and Sasha's fly-as-hell skintight dress.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• edited October 2015

The Scooter Special paint job, or whatever it was called, was so awesome. It was worth it, to me, to blow all that money on it just because the caravan was in so many scenes and I got a chuckle out of it every time.

Also, Loader Bot's M8R-D (or whatever it was called) outfit with the twirly mustache. "Style unlocked." indeed.

• Woulda been so great if he gained an accent if you equipped it. Or had extra fancy lines or something

Crmbld posted: »

The Scooter Special paint job, or whatever it was called, was so awesome. It was worth it, to me, to blow all that money on it just because

• Steampunk princess for Fiona, hands down. Was a little disappointed with some of the other options. I'm glad I didn't waste my money to get Rhys anything as it would've been short-lived anyway.

• Scooter Special <3

• Rhys' black cybernetic arm for sure! I was in tears when I had to rip it off though.

• Rhys's black cyberarm, both of the buyable Pandoran outfits for Fiona (white and black), and Sasha's LookSpecs.

• I loved Fiona's steampunk princess outfit the most.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.