What if...

So, what if all characters you can choose to fight The Traveler are closed? What will happen? Alternate ending maybe?

Comments

• Been wondering about this as well... I hope someone has an answer :p

• I think Rhys just plays Gortys by himself.

• August and Athena will always help out, and word on the street is that Zer0 will too if absolutely nobody else joins your team.

• edited October 2015

August should help if you didn't blame him. And Athena if you told Springs that she loves her.

Courtenay posted: »

August and Athena will always help out, and word on the street is that Zer0 will too if absolutely nobody else joins your team.

• That sounds... very sad...

I think Rhys just plays Gortys by himself.

• DeltinoDeltino Moderator

I blamed him in my playthrough, and was still able to get him to join me

jarmoksk posted: »

August should help if you didn't blame him. And Athena if you told Springs that she loves her.

• Athena also joins you if you dont tell Janey the "love" option stating that she wants to finish what she started.

If you blamed august he will also join you if you didnt shoot him in episode 1 (havnt tried what happens if you shoot him AND blame him )

jarmoksk posted: »

• Yeah, he thinks you are badass.

Deltino posted: »

I blamed him in my playthrough, and was still able to get him to join me

• Ok, so 2 people will join your team no matter what,but you need to gather at least 3 team members and i wonder what happens if there's only 2 guys avaliable.

Roymiller33 posted: »

Athena also joins you if you dont tell Janey the "love" option stating that she wants to finish what she started. If you blamed august he

• It does, but again, I wouldn't know. That was just a guess.

That sounds... very sad...

Sign in to comment in this discussion.