So... Borderlands 3 or tales from Borderlands season 2?

i enjoyed a lot tales from borderlands, telltale managed to put drama in borderlands world, without retiring the comedy essence of it, loved every bit with extremely charismatic characters, and a really satisfying ending (which was a nice change comparing to TWD were everything is fucked up, and you just want to cry like a b*tch) but there is something that's been bothering me, the follow up of the story line will be Borderlands 3 or Tales from Bordelands season 2, and if it be the first one, how our choices will impact the world?

Comments

• Easy Tales

• I'd love both to be honest, as long as S2 could live up to the first one and if BL3 is as good as if not better than BL2.

• edited October 2015

I can wait longer for Borderlands 3, I would prefer more Tales!

• edited October 2015

The only correct answer is "both"

• I think Tales is a follow-up to Borderlands 3, really, Telltale wrote basically a lot of stuff that can be implemented in the future games such as the return of Atlas, Helios non-existing as well as Hyperion etc. Although I would love a Season 2, they're probably gonna hand it to Gearbox right now.

• I want both, but if I had to choose, S2 of Tales.

• edited October 2015

Well borderlands 3 is confirmed and happening, can't say the same about tales though.

Our tales choices aren't gonna affect borderlands 3, gearbox will have to choose canon choices or just ignore them. Of course helios crashing and Scooter dying will impact borderlands 3, those weren't choices though.

• Combine 'em. Add a converstation system to borderlands. Would love to see it working.

• Both but I'd take a season 2 of Tales if I had to choose.

Also I really want August to be a vault hunter in Borderlands 3

• August? Meh, but I'd love to see him as a side quest giver.

Poogers555 posted: »

Both but I'd take a season 2 of Tales if I had to choose. Also I really want August to be a vault hunter in Borderlands 3

• Yeah, I just really like August and I feel like he could fit in good, but it would also be cool to go to hollow point and the purple skag to talk to him

Crips posted: »

August? Meh, but I'd love to see him as a side quest giver.

• This.

Reliqum posted: »

Combine 'em. Add a converstation system to borderlands. Would love to see it working.

• I was expecting a release date for Borderlands 3 in the final chest.

• I'd like both, really.

S2 for Tales would be awesome. In the same way, BL3 is much needed and will take time.

• Both need to be made. BL3 has been confirmed and TellTale staff have said that if it's a popular enough idea, then Season 2 will happen, and it's obvious it's popular. Personally, I'd rather have Tales come back first, as I haven't played Pre-Sequel yet, and that should tie me over on Borderlands shooty stuff for a while, but I'll have that TellTale shaped hole in me again like I did after the end of Season 2 of TWD.

• I feel like Borderlands 3 is next

• edited January 2016

I apologize in advance for my terrible English.

Hello everybody. I registered here as, TFTB greatly impressed me, and I want to share my thoughts on why B3 will be a bad continuation history of Rhys and Fiona.

First I want to say that Tt big fellows, because they have done well game, just an amazing game that sunk into my heart forever. I can not wait S2.

And I warn you in advance that the game made Gearbox, a masterpiece of its kind, because without them there would be an unforgettable adventure Rhys, Fiona and co. I am grateful to the creators of the original game in such a beautiful world, unforgettable characters and interesting stories.

TFTB - is the story of a personal nature. We are worried about the characters a lot more if we know them, you know, more personally. And unfold in the same genre is easier than in a shooter. We have throughout the game is developing nature of the characters, we make them what we want to see they. Also, I am afraid that the role of the machine for murder of Rhys and Fiona will not work, because they are not heroes, such as Zero, Salvador, Brick, Roland and so on. Rhyona others, and that is what we love them. I very much hope that the story will continue in the framework of S2.

P.S. Tt, thank you for the gorgeous music.

P.S.S. I hope for a more explicit romance, relationship with Fiona. "I like someone else" is very small, not enough.

Rhyona

• Neither

• BL3 wont Be a Continuation of TftBL. TftBL was planned to tie BL2 to BL3, But i feel like This idea was completely ditched so TftBL had more freedom to stand on it's own. And i think it's Way better this Way. I actually think. That TftBL should Go the Way, Fargo or True Detective did. each Season gets a New Story And a New cast with some Minor Connections between each Season. This Way we could Explore more of Pandora or the other planets. AND TTG could Experiment with different types of humor. Lets Be Honest, the Humor in S1 wouldn't work with a New cast, without them being a knock-Off of the old cast.

I apologize in advance for my terrible English. Hello everybody. I registered here as, TFTB greatly impressed me, and I want to share my

• Why are you giving me that picture, accept my opinion and explain why you do not like it. I love tftb but I feel like it deserved to be it's separate thing and borderlands 3 should not have anything to do with tftb

• Why are you giving me that picture, accept my opinion and explain why you do not like it. I love tftb but I feel like it deserved to be it's separate thing and borderlands 3 should not have anything to do with tftb

• I know and it was pretty funny, but I just thought it was a little bit weird

lottii-lu posted: »

Sometimes you shouldn't take Poogers seriously

• edited January 2016

welcome to the internet

Why are you giving me that picture, accept my opinion and explain why you do not like it. I love tftb but I feel like it deserved to be it's separate thing and borderlands 3 should not have anything to do with tftb

• edited January 2016

Again, I apologize for my terrible English. If suddenly you do not understand something, then ask again, please.

Maybe you're right, as always use the same characters can not, because they are from your favorite heroes become bothersome. But, to be honest, I want to continue the story was first cast, because we really have not given to say goodbye to the characters, not used, I think, a lot of opportunities, and the end at all remained open. I want to spend another season as Rhyona.

Either I'm a conservative or very sentimental as very attached to the characters. Hah. Recently I saw some romantic and at the same time depressing quote that reflects my attitude: "I hate the feeling when you have to say goodbye to someone, who would you want to spend every minute". It's funny, but I really can not let them.

I will continue to hope for a second season with the old characters.

GSSalvador posted: »

BL3 wont Be a Continuation of TftBL. TftBL was planned to tie BL2 to BL3, But i feel like This idea was completely ditched so TftBL had more

• Borderlands 3

• Yeah, the Ending isnt Really satisfiying, If New characters Are coming. But i wish, that TTG gets the Chance to dive further into the Universe of Borderlands. I Really Hope they don't Stick to the old characters for to Long, Because IF they Do And there is nothing to Be told, it can Be bad.

Again, I apologize for my terrible English. If suddenly you do not understand something, then ask again, please. Maybe you're right, as a

• id rather the story shift to Borderlands 3.

• I think the really important things weren't determinant, noteably Helios crashing, the resurfacing of Atlas, Hyperion being wiped out and Scooter's death. These are the ones that really affect the universe and not just something on the scale of this story or these characters.

Well borderlands 3 is confirmed and happening, can't say the same about tales though. Our tales choices aren't gonna affect borderlands 3

• edited January 2016

I want to say that I do not mind Borderlands 3, I am opposed to 3 Borderlands was a continuation of the history of Rhys and Fiona, as I really do not see them as heroes of the shooter. I have already said, well, okay.

In the game from ''Tt'' Rhyona more comedic characters who rely on luck and chance, not a brutal heroes with huge guns that in a minute can kill hundreds of enemies, such as Brick, Mordecai, Zero, and so on. And within the FPS they are, I think, we will no longer seem personalities and become more certain tool for the murder of psychopaths, monsters and more. I'm just afraid of losing such a wonderful duet from the fact that they just get, you know, not in their own environment.

I'm really looking forward to hope for a second season with Rnyona.

I often write '' Ryona '', but by that I also mean the other characters of the first season. Just Rhys and Fiona for me a symbol TFtB. And I think they're a couple, huh.

GSSalvador posted: »

Yeah, the Ending isnt Really satisfiying, If New characters Are coming. But i wish, that TTG gets the Chance to dive further into the Univer

• edited February 2016

I say the crew from TftB get their season 2 and then become the now and forever crew from borderlands. This just poped into my head so I'm sure it could never work. Loader Bot can take the role as Salvador Gunzerker, Vaughn can fill the roles of Axton the Commando, maybe Gaige the Mechromancer bc he's apparently good with tech. So Rhys can take this role as well as Axton. They could continue with the emphasis on Vaughn being hacked and have him fill the psycho role, maybe with less rage and insanity with more kick ass good natured brutality towards enemies. Zero can join the crew or be replaced by anyone. As for a a Siren, I have no idea. All I know is that the playable characters are missing a whole lot (I know it's not a character driven game).

• First off i love your name, never though i would find a Brandon Sanderson reference in TftB fourms. Also with your idea with the crew from TftB taking over vault hunter roles is cool, I feel like it would be cool if we saw more different characters in season 2 (if it happens). So far Telltale has sold me on their ability to make interesting fun characters and i would love to see more of them.

I say the crew from TftB get their season 2 and then become the now and forever crew from borderlands. This just poped into my head so I'm s

• edited February 2016

Currently, I'd much rather see Borderlands 3 happen, but I'm certainly not opposed to a Season 2 of Tales.

• I think this was a build up for Borderlands 3. But it is possible for a 2nd season on tales after B3

Sign in to comment in this discussion.