New seasons, new ideas.

After playing the first season of Tales From The Borderlands, The Wolf Among Us, and the Walking Dead I really couldn't get enough of it, and I'm so eager to find out how telltales new project is going. However, this post is in regards to what people want to see in season 2 of 'TFTB', season 2 of 'TWAU' and season 3 of 'TWD'. All three games had an amazing cliffhanger, and I desperately want another season to discover what the characters of each series are doing next in their current situations. So, I ask all you telltale games fans, drop me a paragraph summing up what YOU want to see in the next season of each series and mention WHO you want to make a return to the series, and WHAT you want the story to reflect on next? Me personally? I want A whole new adventure for Rhys and Fiona, where they both pursue their dreams, and yet another enemy appears. Once again they have to reunite the squad to beat it. I want a whole new story in TWAU, perhaps a story from one of the comics of the fables, or preferably a continuation from the first season, where we find out whether the Faith/Narissa theory is true. Because that theory has been bugging the ass out of me. Lastly, I want to see a more developed and independant Clementine once again fighting for survival in a brand new season of TWD!! Drop your ideas below!

Comments

• I'm currently doing a fan fiction for season 2.(I planned it all out for five eps, beginning middle and end), but I'm just waiting to see if enough people are interested.

https://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/comment/2290387#Comment_2290387

• Definitely interested in reading it.

kaza125 posted: »

I'm currently doing a fan fiction for season 2.(I planned it all out for five eps, beginning middle and end), but I'm just waiting to see if

• moar plz

I'm currently doing a fan fiction for season 2.(I planned it all out for five eps, beginning middle and end), but I'm just waiting to see if

• What do you think of it so far? Thoughts ont he characters, the plot, where it's going?

moar plz

• Well, you've got Krieg's character down to a T, defiantly how I think he would act. The plot itself is very intriguing and I'd like to see where it goes.

What do you think of it so far? Thoughts ont he characters, the plot, where it's going?

• Expect something by sunday ;)

Well, you've got Krieg's character down to a T, defiantly how I think he would act. The plot itself is very intriguing and I'd like to see where it goes.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.