Here's to hoping LB is a character in future Borderlands games

Once Claptrap became all but extinct except for one, I liked the character a whole lot better. Same with Loader Bot. With Hyperion seemingly down, maybe he's the last of his kind as well. I really hope we see more of him in the actual Borderlands games.

Comments

• They should make him a playable Vault hunter

• Oh wow, thats true, he probably is the last loaderbot.

Borderlands 3 should just be Vaughn, Sasha, August, and Loaderbot as playable characters.

Telltale pls

• I see one of them as playable, but definitely not all 4. Borderlands 3 needs to stand on its own feet a bit as well.

• But, they're all, too good ;-;

Also it be fun to play as characters with an "origin" story I guess

I see one of them as playable, but definitely not all 4. Borderlands 3 needs to stand on its own feet a bit as well.

• I would love for both him and Fiona to become Vault hunters (playable or otherwise).

• Instead of Rhys asking Loader bots help, it would be vice versa!

• They... really shouldn't.

They should make him a playable Vault hunter

• ....I don't think LB has any interest for what's in a Vault. LB can be an NPC or an ally that helps you out but not a Vault Hunter.

• They really should! :D

:DDDD

They... really shouldn't.

• This is true. Poogers' idea for a team is pretty awesome, but they'd be after finding Fiona and Rhys if anything instead of a Vault, so that'd go against the standard Gearbox formula already. Hopefully at least one original Telltale character becomes a playable Vault Hunter!

I see one of them as playable, but definitely not all 4. Borderlands 3 needs to stand on its own feet a bit as well.

• No thank you.

• But what if Rhys and Fiona ARE in a vault? Wasn't the vault of the traveler made to travel between vaults?

This is true. Poogers' idea for a team is pretty awesome, but they'd be after finding Fiona and Rhys if anything instead of a Vault, so that

Sign in to comment in this discussion.