iTunes File Sharing

I'd like to kindly ask if Telltale can release and update of Tales from the Borderlands on iOS where file sharing is enabled because i'd like to see what is inside the folder of Tales from the Borderlands that is all and thank you until further notices.

Comments

• Hmm, sorry to burst your bubble, but I wouldn't count on it. What exactly are you trying to look at? If you're trying to extract a save file, or dig around the game files themselves, then you're probably going to have to do it on-device, with tools like iFile or Filza (which require your device to be jailbroken). The only other way I can think of is to get the .ipa file and pull it apart somehow.

• Telltale compresses their game files in packages similar to that of .zip files.

You cannot achieve much if you wish to look into the folders of the game in an iOS/Android device.

• i just would want to dig around the game files but do you think its worth it to jailbreak, i have an iphone 5c.

Synotaph posted: »

Hmm, sorry to burst your bubble, but I wouldn't count on it. What exactly are you trying to look at? If you're trying to extract a save file

Sign in to comment in this discussion.