Haha I didnt even know the Joke and i got it

at the start of episode 2 ' Yes yes its been a while, everybody knows '

LOLSNORTGARGLE I have only just started playing TFTBL ( loving it, will be playing the finale when i get home tonight ). But when the Russian dude said that, it didnt take me long to figure out that ol TellTale were up to their second episode taking its long ass time tricks again! XDXDXDXDX

Comments

• Oh god, THAT wait.

enter image description here

• was it really that bad? I know TT can be dick horses at times, but i was not playing TFTB back then, was it really bad?

Oh god, THAT wait.

• Yes. Yes it was.

DickNuts posted: »

was it really that bad? I know TT can be dick horses at times, but i was not playing TFTB back then, was it really bad?

• I think everybody can agree on that. The wait was well worth it though.

was it really that bad? I know TT can be dick horses at times, but i was not playing TFTB back then, was it really bad?

• Oh trust me... it was...

• Painful memories...

• Don't you all see? How can you all be so blind?! TellTale were trying to help us! They knew the series they had created was pure gold and we would miss it if was to end so quick so they tried to delay it so we all wouldn't be so upset and feel empty, but they have to make money at the end of the day which is why they put out the rest of the episodes, but, they did all they could to help us and I bet if there was a Season 2 you would all wait for it until the end of the earth like we kinda did for Episodes 2 and 3. end scene.

• Im kinda bummed out that i was not a part of this wait tbh, but glad i got to play 1 - 5 back to back

Oh god, THAT wait.

• edited October 2015

Yep, almost as bad as the infamous TWAU wait.

• bummed out that i was not a part of this wait

enter image description here

Im kinda bummed out that i was not a part of this wait tbh, but glad i got to play 1 - 5 back to back

• Lmfao.... I was part of the wait for the second episode of season 1 of the walking dead, i have scars man trust me

bummed out that i was not a part of this wait

• I THOUGHT THE COMMUNITY AGREED TO NEVER SPEAK OF THAT REPULSIVE HAPPENING EVER AGAIN!!!!!! YOU HAVE SHATTERED THE FOUNDATION ON WITCH THIS COMMUNITY HAD BUILT ITSELF UPON. YOU SHALL DIIIIIIIIIE!!!!!!!

Pipas posted: »

Yep, almost as bad as the infamous TWAU wait.

• No it wasn't. It was not at all.

I think everybody can agree on that. The wait was well worth it though.

• Opinions. To me, and a lot others, episode 2 was a masterpiece.

No it wasn't. It was not at all.

• edited October 2015

Why do you feel that you have to justify your opinion is more valid than mine by adding "a lot of other" people agree with you ?

Opinions. To me, and a lot others, episode 2 was a masterpiece.

• I don't know, guess it's just a human instinct.

Why do you feel that you have to justify your opinion is more valid than mine by adding "a lot of other" people agree with you ?

• Shut up, Claptrap.

CL4P-TR4P posted: »

I THOUGHT THE COMMUNITY AGREED TO NEVER SPEAK OF THAT REPULSIVE HAPPENING EVER AGAIN!!!!!! YOU HAVE SHATTERED THE FOUNDATION ON WITCH THIS COMMUNITY HAD BUILT ITSELF UPON. YOU SHALL DIIIIIIIIIE!!!!!!!

• edited October 2015

Haha... it was...

And now Game of Thrones fans will have the same pain...

Even though I wasn't in the website when all that happened but for me and my friends... Oh, I remember those old times...

• One of the best GIF that described the collective pain, misery and nightmare of us all from that horrible time. :)

Oh god, THAT wait.

• no problem!

Pipas posted: »

Shut up, Claptrap.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.