Telling Sasha About The $9 Million

If you pick Felix you get $9 Million. Why don't you have the option to tell Sasha this? Sasha basically stays mad at Felix, and you aren't given the option to tell her about this.

Comments

• I think she got over it. Because at the end when she was almost dead she wanted to look at the gift.

• Because then you'd have to share?

• Может будет продолжение ?

• It's kinda funny how they wanted that money to leave Pandora, but instead buy someone to help them. I guess they would still have enough to leave, but now Fiona is somewhere with the money without Sasha. Max RIP

• Dropped this

\

¯_(ツ)_/¯.

• Just played through it again, and it's hinted that Fiona told Sasha during her "death". After the attention moves away from the team members you chose back to Rhys, Sasha and Fiona, Sasha says something like "I can't belive Felix would do something like that" out of blue - implied that Fiona told her while the other team members were reacting to her dying

• As lovely as it would be to have a scene telling her that, I guess we're just left with assuming Fiona told her off screen or it would have to wait till after plundering the vault. Can only put so much effort into a detriment scene. Like why not just hire bandits/mercs/other VAs to help now that their rich? Best not to dwell on it too much.

• edited October 2015

Sasha: The only good thing Felix ever gave us.

Fiona: I don't know. I'm pretty happy with my ninemilliondollarsthathehidfromusandthatiamkeepingalltomyself.

Sasha: Wait. What was that last part?

Fiona: ..... gun?

Sasha: O...K.

Fiona:

enter image description here

• Once a con artist, always a con artist.

Sasha: The only good thing Felix ever gave us. Fiona: I don't know. I'm pretty happy with my ninemilliondollarsthathehidfromusandthatiamkeepingalltomyself. Sasha: Wait. What was that last part? Fiona: ..... gun? Sasha: O...K. Fiona:

• I thought she was referring to the gift that saved her when she said that.

Someguy12 posted: »

Just played through it again, and it's hinted that Fiona told Sasha during her "death". After the attention moves away from the team members

• Just checked another playthrough, yeah you're right. Hmm strange

nursethalia posted: »

I thought she was referring to the gift that saved her when she said that.

• Because Fiona loves her money and that would mean sharing?

• DeltinoDeltino Moderator
    edited October 2015

Maybe she was going to wait for a better time to tell her after things calmed down?

First they were in the middle of fighting a giant, deadly monster that could kill them at any minute

Then after that, Sasha was busy dying, and telling a person in their death throes that you're loaded with cash isn't exactly the best use of what time is left

Then there's the Vault that they decided to loot while everyone else was distracted, and that they probably didn't expect would teleport them away

I just can't see any moment in the above scenes where she could tell Sasha "So Felix was actually pretty cool and left us nine million dollars for us to split" without it being a little out of place or awkward

• Not to mention if August was in your party

Deltino posted: »

Maybe she was going to wait for a better time to tell her after things calmed down? First they were in the middle of fighting a giant, de

Sign in to comment in this discussion.