Say "yes" or "no" if you think MCSM is good, leave a comment!

2»

Comments

• Well you're one of the lucky few then, but with the large amount of people who have reported glitches, it's not acceptable.

zeke10 posted: »

Never once had it glitch

• Yes

If the series continues the way it is now, I think it will become one of my favourite Telltale games.

• Omid's catOmid's cat Banned
    edited November 2015

No. Story is boring and very childish, characters are uninteresting, I don't like graphics.

Telltale is wasting time and potential. And there are so many better ideas for games. I don't mean sequels. Fok sequels since twd s2 lesson. I mean something new, with nice, original graphics, well written and with likeable characters. And not for kids.

• Its okay! Maybe a 6/10. A little too childish for my liking; however, I'll still finish it.

• As I said, I wasn't insulting you, I was trying to think of an example.

AronDracula posted: »

What? I have no problem with Alone ending. I just want people to understand why Jane is unlikeable but if they want to still stay with her,

• Yes, i think it is pretty entertaining, the characters seem to be likeable too.

• Episode 2 has me leaning towards no, sadly

• Yes, it's pretty fun so far. A little on the short side, but I'm still looking forward to more.

• Surely it can't be as glitchy as twd s1 was... Can it?

J-Master posted: »

Apparently Episode 2 is an experiment but what bothers me is that it's just the second half of Episode 1 according to Telltale and it's app

• Meh. 7 out of 10. It'll have to have good episodes for me to give it higher.

• But, a 7 out of 10 is good...

Meh. 7 out of 10. It'll have to have good episodes for me to give it higher.

• I haven't played it, but I bought a copy for my nephew liked it. He is five years old. He beat it, and now he is asking me the story, and i'd know anything about it.

• For my own personal experience minecraft the original game stinks 1-10. Minecraft Storymode somehow kept me entertained to where i had to get the season pass on the xbone and im eager to finish this story 10-10 good game.

• I meant better episodes. :l

But, a 7 out of 10 is good...

• Aw, alright.

I meant better episodes. :l

• Thread: Do you like Minecraft:Story Mode Yes-com/like or No?

i love it dont like it i LOVE IT:D
    best game i ever play on my phone

• There's already currently another thread for this.

• Yes.
    I'm having fun with the game even though I never played Minecraft and know nothing about it. However I wouldn't go as far as saying that it is excellent or the best game Telltale ever made even though that's just a matter of opinion. I think that the game is entertaining, the characters are funny and the story is simple but nice to follow. But it's definetely not the kind of game that I would replay many times and discuss about for ages. To me it doesn't leave the same impression as TWAU and TWD or even Borderlands.

• Yes, the game is great, i had like... i dunno 8 playtroughs approximately, and here's why:

Graphics - 10/10
    It couldn't be any better, these graphics fit in with the Minecraft style.

Voice Acting - 8/10
    A little buggy, and sometimes it doesn't fit in with the moments, but i liked it so far, it's really good.

Soundtrack - 10/10
    Aaaaah... Oh... Ermm... It was amazing, i don't know why but... the guitar... it somehow fits in a Minecraft game, especially the Wither Storm's theme (my favorite so far). It involve me into the game, it's really immersive.

Story - 7/10
    I really liked the Story, the way that it play, it's cool. It could be better though, sometimes the choices doesn't make any difference. And the easter eggs are pretty nice.

Gameplay - 7/10
    The fact that you can move Jesse did in fact surprise me, and i liked the fighting system (especially on Ep2), but some actions are completely unnecessary, take for instance, when the Wither Storm pick up Petra (for the first time, at endercon) there will be a time that you will need to constantly press A (Xbox)/Q (Keyboard)/X (Playstation), but it doesn't mean anything, it will not make it end sooner, and it will not make any difference, because Gabriel will come and get Jesse by the foot, and they will fall. But i liked it, it was really cool.

Total - 8.4/10

This opinion may look forced, but it's my real opinion about the game.

• So far I'm REALLY likeing the story I think it's really cool,the characters are great,and I'm really looking forward to the next episodes

• Yes. Great story!!!

• Yes I am loving this series so far!

• Yes. For what it wants to be. I think it's Not comparable with TftBL or GoT. Minecraft:SM don't want to be hilariously funny or totally Dark and dramatic. It wants to be a Little Adventure for any Age. I See alot of videos where People Are guessing, who dies first...this Game wants to Tell a memorable Adventure and nothing else.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.