Say "yes" or "no" if you think MCSM is good, leave a comment!

Now personally I think it's BRILLIANT but I want your opinion!!! Gheez 2 years later and 3.5 K has viewed it, thanks everyone also, I now have a yt channel so maybe you might wanna sub, thanks!

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UC-WGzSX_vVkTczQga8VDsSA
Btw this video (my first one) sucks

Comments

• It's good so far, but I think it needs a little work to improve a lot more.

• Good game, it is not bad and there are some interesting idea and gameplay.

But definitely needs more work and there are a lot of room for improvements.

• Didnt really have high hopes and the two episodes were kinda "meh" (in my opinion) but we'll see how it plays out

• By the looks of things I show of not said brilliant and in my opinion thinking bout' it I think 1st was ok 2nd meh, think there is a LOT OF ROOM FOR IMPROVEMENT!!!

• It's a small thing, but if they would change the voice on my guy would make things a bit better

• Yeah, so far it's pretty good. Episode 2 was a little rusty, but if the next 3 episodes are the same quality as episode 1 I'll be pretty content.

• Yes, but it can be better. Frankly, I think it would have been better as a 4 episode series if they were going to have Episode 2 be that short, because the fact that it was so short was a huge disappointment.

• You don't like Patton Oswalt?

It's a small thing, but if they would change the voice on my guy would make things a bit better

• it sucks cuz i cant play episode 2 even doe i bought it for 5,80 something so telltalegames can go suck a ….¸„„„„ …………………….………….. .„--~'¯…….'\ ………….………………… … („-~~--„¸_….,/ì'Ì …….………………… ….¸„-^"¯ : : : : :¸-¯"¯/' ………………… …¸„„-^"¯ : : : : : : : '\¸„„,-" ¯¯¯'^^~-„„„----~^*'"¯ : : : : : : : : : :¸-" .:.:.:.:.„-^" : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : :„-" :.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.: : : : : : : : : : ¸„-^¯ .::.:.:.:.:.:.:.:. : : : : : : : ¸„„-^¯ :.' : : '\ : : : : : : : ;¸„„-~"¯ :.:.:: :"-„""/'ì¸'¯ :.': : : : :"-„ : : :"\ .:.:.: : : : :" : : : : \, :.: : : : : : : : : : : : 'Ì : : : : : : :, : : : : : :/ "-„::::„-__„„~ <<< or some thing

• Meh. Not horrible, but not great either. I prefer all recent Telltale games except for TWD Season 2 over this one.

• To quote a certain someone. "It's trash, trash, trash. It's garbage"

• Yea, I like it. C:

• Good compared to telltales other works? Hell no

Tales from the borderlands/Wolf Among us/ Sam and Max/ Walking dead and yes even Games of thrones
    are all far better then minecraft storymode

• edited November 2015

It just can't compare to the likes of telltales other games like TWD S1 or TFTBL. Than again it's just my opinion.

• Yeah the game is amazing I totally think they should make the last episode where they go inside the wither

• From what I've seen from Episode 1, it's okay. The voice acting isn't particularly strong at times and I personally think the writing is mediocre.

• Yes but I think Telltale shouldn't have done, they should have been focused on TWD Michonne and S3, they are making us wait for 2 years.

• edited November 2015

Yes. It is exactly what it intended to be: A funny, light-hearted little story made for a younger audience.

It doesn't mean everyone will like it, but it is what it is. Expecting it to be more than that will only lead to disappointment.

• Each of these games have completely separate teams working on them, the development of one does not affect the other in anyway. It would still take TWD a long time whether they were making this or not.

AronDracula posted: »

Yes but I think Telltale shouldn't have done, they should have been focused on TWD Michonne and S3, they are making us wait for 2 years.

• Nope, nothing about this series thus far has been anything to sneeze at. And then the 2nd episode comes out and it's super short? I really don't understand people's love for it but w/e.

• No from me

Telltale may have hit a brick wall where Minecraft is concerned, but I wasn't exactly expecting it to be amazing anyway, so I'm not left feeling disappointed.

All previous Telltale games have all had something that gets me hooked and excited for the next entries. I haven't experienced that with this game at all.

P.S. the super short episode 2 did not help in this regard. Is there much more leniency on the forums for this because of the different choice outcomes? Gotta say imho that that should have no bearing and I was left feeling frustrated and cheated as a result :/

• I never thought I would say this about a Minecraft game one day, but yes, I'm enjoying it so far. I feel like a kid when I play this, I love it. Also, I grew attached to most of the characters and even though I'm not THAT interested/excited about the plot, I still like and enjoy it.
    (Also, I noticed that I tend to love a game more when I have two characters that I ship in it, so that might be another reason xD)

• edited November 2015

I like minecraft myself but I think one game is enough. this game is kind of good but I think there time could have better spent making the third season of the walking dead or if they ever end up making it - the the second season of the wolf among us.

• Yes, mega-super-hyper-turbo YES!!!!!

• 2 years? Michonne is coming out this Year, and Season 3 is coming out Next year. We're not going to be waiting for 2 years. Unless you mean 2 years after TWD Season 2, then yes, you're right. But don't be so close minded. You're treating TWD and the Rest of Telltale like you treated the Jane endings and the Alone endings. The alone ending is what you prefer, and you prefer TWD. Meanwhile, the Jane ending has just as many perks as the only ending, but you're being too close minded to see that, Like the rest of Telltale's games. Not an insult, I was just looking for a good comparison.

AronDracula posted: »

Yes but I think Telltale shouldn't have done, they should have been focused on TWD Michonne and S3, they are making us wait for 2 years.

• Yes, as usual for a TellTale Game, I enjoy it and I like the characters, it doesn't bore me because it's a very different game compared to the others, it feels like it's got more gameplay and choices that matter for one thing.

• No, I can't stand it.

• It's pretty damn cool, not as legendary as telltale games' the walking dead season 1 but still worthy to play and you get gamerscore/trophies easy. Overall I'd give it an 8/10 personally.

• edited November 2015

Apparently Episode 2 is an experiment but what bothers me is that it's just the second half of Episode 1 according to Telltale and it's apparently SUPER glitchy. Was this always the plan? Or is Telltale already becoming uninterested in this series and simply wanting to rush it out the door? I'm not really interested in it but I don't want it to be a hobbled together product.

Nope, nothing about this series thus far has been anything to sneeze at. And then the 2nd episode comes out and it's super short? I really don't understand people's love for it but w/e.

• YES! Just needs work on them bugs! There's like 10 of them in Ep2!

• Nope

I don't know but beside TWAU, TWD, and possibily Tales From The Borderland(still iffy). I don't think much interest is being shown for these particular games.

They got the budget to have their games out on every platform including retail. The big issue is people actually carrying about the product. I mean most people get it on the app do it because they either think it is free or because the first episode is free.

• I like it, fun to play cant wait for more episodes.

• Yes.

But I haven't heard anything positive about episode two, and if the episodes are going to be short and not much happens, than my opinion may change.

• Yeah, heard about it being glitchy too and all I can think is, I thought we were mostly past this with their games. I mean, it's not like they had a lot to work on for episode 2 since its so short, so the least they could do is make sure it's mostly glitch-free. I feel like too many people have the blinders on and are forgiving these problems because it's, Minecraft related.

J-Master posted: »

Apparently Episode 2 is an experiment but what bothers me is that it's just the second half of Episode 1 according to Telltale and it's app

• Never once had it glitch

Yeah, heard about it being glitchy too and all I can think is, I thought we were mostly past this with their games. I mean, it's not like th

• What? I have no problem with Alone ending. I just want people to understand why Jane is unlikeable but if they want to still stay with her, that's their business, I don't care anymore. About Michonne, there is still no information about the mini series.

2 years? Michonne is coming out this Year, and Season 3 is coming out Next year. We're not going to be waiting for 2 years. Unless you mean

Sign in to comment in this discussion.