Season 2? Fiona and Rhys or Rhys and Sasha?

Comments

• i-i'm confused, l-like you seemed to love rhysha so much.

I withdraw my previous statement. Screw Rhysha.

• Maybe they saw the light?

lottii-lu posted: »

i-i'm confused, l-like you seemed to love rhysha so much.

• what I can say BURN!

I believe I can.

• =(

• I am confused lol.

Leluch123 posted: »

wut?

• edited November 2015

Aha!

I've got you now, Metallica. All of those gifs (besides the episode 4 intro gif)...

ARE DETERMINANT!

The picture I posted is 10000000000% canon and u should just accept that u got rekt fam

enter image description here

(still lov u tho)

EDIT: Also Sasha looks like Clementine to me, so I really just can't ship her with anyone without feeling weird about it.

I believe I can.

• enter image description here

• Not so much with her newer look, which is way better than her old look if you ask me.

And you know what else is determinant, Fiona grabbing Rhys' boot as he falls out of the caravan.

Aha! I've got you now, Metallica. All of those gifs (besides the episode 4 intro gif)... ARE DETERMINANT! The picture I posted is 1

• But is this?

OR THIS?

OR THIS?!

Not so much with her newer look, which is way better than her old look if you ask me. And you know what else is determinant, Fiona grabbing Rhys' boot as he falls out of the caravan.

• This is discussion is slowly becoming a dick-size comparison. (Metaphorically of course, not literally)

But is this? OR THIS? OR THIS?!

This is discussion is slowly becoming a dick-size comparison. (Metaphorically of course, not literally)

• That second one is, I don't remember that 4th one ever happening, and that 5th has absolutely nothing to do with shipping, her eyes are closed. And look at Sasha looking at Rhys.

• Yeah I just remembered the second on it lmao.

4th one is in the Gortys facility when they're about to press the button.

AND THE 5TH ONE SHOWS HOW MUCH RHYS STARES AT FIONA. LOOK AT HIM. IF THOSE AREN'T "FUCK ME" EYES, THEN IDK WHAT IS.

That second one is, I don't remember that 4th one ever happening, and that 5th has absolutely nothing to do with shipping, her eyes are closed. And look at Sasha looking at Rhys.

• Please for the love of god don't make it from metaphorically into literally.

There are children here.

• HUH!? D:

• Bruh, that 4th one wasnt even that good of a screen cap

That second one is, I don't remember that 4th one ever happening, and that 5th has absolutely nothing to do with shipping, her eyes are closed. And look at Sasha looking at Rhys.

• edited November 2015

What the flying fuck?!

Enigma12 posted: »

I am confused lol.

• Yeah I don't think them joking about it is too far out of the question :P

I'd honestly be more surprised if they weren't joking to be honest

• Just yesterday she posted Rhysha fanart....

I don't know what the hell is going on now....

I'm kind of hurt now.

Green613 posted: »

Yeah I don't think them joking about it is too far out of the question :P I'd honestly be more surprised if they weren't joking to be honest

• LOL this pic. I wouldn't worry I think its just a joke. at least I think it is lol.

J-Master posted: »

What the flying fuck?!

• I've gone head to head with her/him on this topic multiple times, so I wouldn't think they would just drop Rhysha for no reason. I wouldn't worry about it too much :p

Just yesterday she posted Rhysha fanart.... I don't know what the hell is going on now.... I'm kind of hurt now.

• What even is this conversation? Someone interpreted something different than someone else. I'm gonna say the obvious mother hen thing here and say: Some people see Fiona and Rhys as romantic, others see them as platonic. Some people see Sasha and Rhys and think it's romantic, others think Sasha looks like Clementine. Hell some people see Jack OBVIOUSLY manipulating Rhys and say to themselves, "What a foxy genocidal maniac! Meow!." Cause they wanna.

PERSONALLY, I think Vaughn and August love each other. I do. I said it. They obviously looked at each other in a way that screamed, "YOU ARE MY SOULMATE. TAKE ME I AM YOURS!!!" Let's be real here people their interaction, was the most romantic scene in the game. Not the flower scene, not the bro knee, not the "we're both super hot.", not the gazing into each other's eyes as we vanish into the unknown. NOPE! None of that was nearly as romantic as the way August gingerly laid his hand on Vaughn's shoulder. NONE OF IT!

sobs about the lack of Vaugust content

I'm sorry what were we talking about?

• How am I a traitor, exactly?

And, no, I'm not joking, people.

What the flying fuck?!

• I'm not calling you a horrible person or anything, I'm just shocked.

What changed your mind all of a sudden?

How am I a traitor, exactly? And, no, I'm not joking, people.

• Personal reason. That's it.

I'm not calling you a horrible person or anything, I'm just shocked. What changed your mind all of a sudden?

• K.

Personal reason. That's it.

• what

DDbaby74 posted: »

What even is this conversation? Someone interpreted something different than someone else. I'm gonna say the obvious mother hen thing here a

• I'm not a fan of the Rhys-Fiona fanfiction at all, like none. That's just awkward. Aren't you technically shipping yourself and... yourself? That's why I don't like it. Rhys and Sasha story is a lot better.

• Yes to this! Vaugust ftw!

DDbaby74 posted: »

What even is this conversation? Someone interpreted something different than someone else. I'm gonna say the obvious mother hen thing here a

• Rhyiona. To be honest, I found the Rhysha parts of the game (like the flower, which I kept) to be awkward and extremely hard to get through, even before I majorly shipped Rhyiona. Idk.

• edited November 2015

More non determinant scenes

Yeah I just remembered the second on it lmao. 4th one is in the Gortys facility when they're about to press the button. AND THE 5TH ONE SHOWS HOW MUCH RHYS STARES AT FIONA. LOOK AT HIM. IF THOSE AREN'T "FUCK ME" EYES, THEN IDK WHAT IS.

• Yes! This person knows what I'm talking about! Boom! High five!

JustVerde posted: »

Yes to this! Vaugust ftw!

• Well of course I did that, but old scars remain.

AronDracula posted: »

Then replay and distrust Jack

• That's just awkward. Aren't you technically shipping yourself and... yourself

I suffer from narcissism

ZillionJape posted: »

I'm not a fan of the Rhys-Fiona fanfiction at all, like none. That's just awkward. Aren't you technically shipping yourself and... yourself? That's why I don't like it. Rhys and Sasha story is a lot better.

• I see you copying Green's joke. Nothing evades my three nostrils.

5/10

That's just awkward. Aren't you technically shipping yourself and... yourself I suffer from narcissism

• wait this joke was already made?

well fuck, now i feel unorginal

I see you copying Green's joke. Nothing evades my three nostrils. 5/10

• -at that very moment, the poultry-man looks despondently into the sun, reflecting on the 3 other times this joke has been made-

wait this joke was already made? well fuck, now i feel unorginal

• wait three times? this joke has been made three times?!

wow, i should catch up on these shipping threads

-at that very moment, the poultry-man looks despondently into the sun, reflecting on the 3 other times this joke has been made-

• I didn't ship Rhys with anyone during the whole game, but my ending ("I am interested in someone else") made me feel like Sasha was a crush while Fiona was endgame for Rhys. Maybe because of the way I play both Rhys and Fiona, I ended up thinking they work better together than Rhys and Sasha.

So, it is Rhys and Fiona for me.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.