August X Vasquez thread.

Okay I've been wanting to make this post for a while but I wasn't sure how to do it.. I'm a big shipper of August and Vasquez and I was wondering if anyone else here shipped them too! We can discuss headcanons and au's (alternate universes where Vasquez isn't dead :') ) and even fan art and fan fiction here. ^^

enter image description here

Comments

• It's not that I hate LGBT rights and all that, but this...

• I'm just a bit tired of seeing another shipping thread :D Not saying, HEY DON'T MAKE THEM, just get's a bit meh..

bigdogg0821 posted: »

It's not that I hate LGBT rights and all that, but this...

• Vallory's son who looks like he's just survived a flood x A corpse called Wallethead?

Nooot exactly my cup of tea.

• fuck it, i'll ship it

sorry vaughn x august

• Nah m8, Vausquez master race.

• August X That guy he was going to beat to death

• August X That guy he was going to beat to death

i don't know, poogers. i'm kinda getting a rhack vibe outta this ship.

Poogers555 posted: »

August X That guy he was going to beat to death

• edited November 2015

Wow okay. I didn't expect this community to be so hateful when it comes to ships. I just wanted to have a bit of fun but whatever.

Can we get a mod to close this thread because I'm upset and pissed off that I can't even have fun anymore.

Edit idk who the mod for the tftbl forums is but @blindsniper you're the only mod I know could you close this thread everyone else ruined my fun when I just wanted to have a fun time and meet some cool people

• Don't be so upset, I've seen ships being dragged down way more rudely. thing is, it's a bit late for new ships, the season is over, Vasquez is being Vasquezy in the oblivion of nothing and there's not much room to any speculation for anything between the two. But if you want to have the thread closed, I won't try to stop you.

Wow okay. I didn't expect this community to be so hateful when it comes to ships. I just wanted to have a bit of fun but whatever. Can we

• edited November 2015

the jack x rhys thread didn't last long until people started trolling (i can admit i was one of them but i was just mad because this place is for me to escape rhack and the person who made it was a rhysha shipper and they wasn't offened by it)

rhys x fiona, get's it's trolls here and there, we also get insulted from time to time because a little amount of people hinted they liked fiona.

tbh no matter what you ship you'll get trolls but they shouldn't really take away your fun. however if you still want this thread closed then that's up to you, but hey it's nice to see a fellow august/vasquez shipper on here ;D

Wow okay. I didn't expect this community to be so hateful when it comes to ships. I just wanted to have a bit of fun but whatever. Can we

• Can't say I blame you for being annoyed with the way certain members responded to your thread.

• People didn't seem to express hate, mostly just apathy and "not another one of these."

You're welcome to have a fun time and meet some cool people, but not everybody has to agree with you are share your opinion. I would grow thicker skin when dealing with the interwebs, or else you just aren't going to have a good time.

• Aw I'm sorry pal. Hey! I'll join. I mean Vasquez did end up with a giant hole in his chest from getting shot by a shotgun at close range...and then got his face peeled off by psychos...and was then blown the fuck up...and then thrown into a Hyperion Lab on Helios...which then crashed into Pandora. But hey! That's what AUs are for, amiright? Princess x Wallet-head. Sign me up, if you don't want to give up on it.

• That comment is perfect XD

DDbaby74 posted: »

Aw I'm sorry pal. Hey! I'll join. I mean Vasquez did end up with a giant hole in his chest from getting shot by a shotgun at close range...a

Sign in to comment in this discussion.