The trailer

I have many questions about the trailer

• Why do Rhys look so serious?
  • Why does Fiona look so old?
  • Why was that scene never in the game?
  • Did telltale orginally wanted TFTB to be a drama instead of a comedy?
  • Was Handsome Jack orginally going to play a bigger role?

Comments

• Well, it's old. They changed them later to better fit, and Jack appearing was just to show Jack would be in the game.

In the end, it's just a reveal trailer.

• I assume you are talking about the very first trailer from the VGX? Nah, I imagine the game was always supposed to be a comedy and not a drama. That was probably just Telltale trying to sell the premise of the game to people to pique interest by making it mysterious. That scene was created for the trailer since they probably only had the gist of the story planned - keep in mind the trailer came out a year before the game released, and a lot can change in a year.

As for Rhys and Fiona, Telltale changes character models a few times before putting them in game based on that character's voice performance. For example, a Telltale Staff member said during Walking Dead: Season 2 that Carver was originally supposed to be scrawny, but they made him bulkier and stronger and revised some of his face's design once they finalized how he would sound so that he would look like someone who had that voice.

• Oh. Im more interested in the beta story

I assume you are talking about the very first trailer from the VGX? Nah, I imagine the game was always supposed to be a comedy and not a dra

Sign in to comment in this discussion.