Sasha hug at the end.

So hey did anyone manage to get a hug from Sasha at the end. In my first play through I was as nice to her as I could be while still being BFFs with Jack. I put the flower on her head and told her about Jack. I also apologized to her before going to space in episode 4. I then took Jack up on his offer to rule Hyperion. By the time I reunited with her she walked right past me to hug Vaughn. When I went back to episode 3 to tell Mordecai that I am a vault hunter so that I can recruit Zer0, I did everything the same as I did in the previous play through except I rejected Hyperion. I was surprised that she came up to me and hugged me when we reunited. Who her got Sasha to hug you on your play through? What decisions did you make for it to happen?

Comments

• I got it. Trusted Fiona, gave her the flower, told them about Jack, and refused Hyperion.

• It depends on whether or not you reject Hyperion.

• ^^

dojo32161 posted: »

It depends on whether or not you reject Hyperion.

• It only depends on if you rejected or ruled Hyperion. Also, I got the hug from her.

• I'm telling you Rhys got the gals.. in different locals. Mah boy got the hug first try

• i did. all you've gotta do is reject hyperion

• I did, and I was really proud of myself when I learned that she could go and hug someone else!

And then I wasted that beautiful little moment and complimented her on her new look instead of anything meaningful! Yeah I'm still irked about that decision.

• I got that sexy hug. I knew it would have been screwed if I ruled Helios

• Hey just think. Owner of Helios AND Atlas!

AronDracula posted: »

I got that sexy hug. I knew it would have been screwed if I ruled Helios

• I choose to rule so I got no hug

• Better Atlas

Valebread posted: »

Hey just think. Owner of Helios AND Atlas!

• enter image description here

Hydra_Hell posted: »

I choose to rule so I got no hug

• I got the huge. What made it even cooler was the fact that August was there and I thought she was going to hug him.

• Did not get her to hug me. I trusted Jack, ruled Hyperion and did not tell them about Jack.... yeah, I was probably ignorant, as I put Jack always in front of me. But come on, I was worried because the guy had so much power, he could control drones for crying out loud. Of course I trusted Jack. And, if I became the President of HyperIon, I would have helped my friends.

• President of Hyperion and owner of Atlas. Gotta say, Rhys could almost be a bigger supervillain than Jack.

Valebread posted: »

Hey just think. Owner of Helios AND Atlas!

• As of his title card, it said he is a frenemy, he couldn't always be friend.

ZillionJape posted: »

Did not get her to hug me. I trusted Jack, ruled Hyperion and did not tell them about Jack.... yeah, I was probably ignorant, as I put Jack

• Hyperion was too good of an offer.

I hope Vaughn enjoyed her hug.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.