And thats... The end of an epic series..IS IT?

Honestly. I dont think there will be a season 2 till 2017-18... We know everything now. what are your thoughts about Finale? Where actually did vault teleport Rhys and Fiona..? What are their fates? This confirms S2 well... It was literally, better than other TTGames.. The best one i guess, enough to push WD to 2 in my fav list...
And next question, who were in YOUR VAULT HUNTER TEAM..? i got Zer0, Athena and Janey

Comments

• I definetely think that there will be season 2. TWD will always have special place in my heart but TftB are definetely my top favourite TT game. BTW in my main playtrough I choose August, Athena and Janey.

• The Atlas scientist, Athena, and Janey

• Yeah I'm pretty positive we will get a season 2, eventually. then again I said the same thing about The Wolf Among Us. but in this case I'm pretty positive.

• I think 3 years is a bit long for a sequel. People might lose interest. 2 is a maybe but I would be fine with less than a year. Maybe towards the end of TWD S3? That would have my two favorite TTG series's going at once.

• Well, Telltale has a pretty tight schedule. 2016 will host MC:SM, Michonne, Super Show, and possibly TWD Season 3. 2017 will have Marvel, and possibly TWD Season 3. There's also the multi-year deal for Game of Thrones, and surely some un-announced ips. I can't see a sequel for this happening till maybe 2019, 2020.

• Lets be honest, Minecraft will end in January

Well, Telltale has a pretty tight schedule. 2016 will host MC:SM, Michonne, Super Show, and possibly TWD Season 3. 2017 will have Marvel, an

• Yeah seriously.

Honestly I wonder whats instore for 2016, Minecraft is going to end super early and Michone is only 3 eps long.

• Argust?

enter image description here

I spent too much time on this.

• I hope there will be a season two as well because that cliff hanger really got to me. As much as I love The Wolf Among Us, Tales From The Borderlands won me over completely. 2016 even 2017 I don't expect season two to come out, maybe 2019. (I wish I was being sarcastic) Rhys did say, "Well, who knows... maybe this is just the beginning." <-- That keeps my hopes up.

• It's amazing that people have some much time on their hands that they can turn a simple spelling error into this.

Argust? I spent too much time on this.

• JenniferJennifer Moderator
    edited November 2015

Telltale's Super Show is confirmed to be coming in 2016. It's a combination television series and game series, that are set in the same universe, where the events of one somehow affect the events of the other, but you don't have to watch one to enjoy the other.

That's quite an ambitious undertaking. That will probably keep them busy for a while.

Realistically, I wouldn't expect a season two of Tales from the Borderlands for a while. Unlike The Walking Dead and Game of Thrones, Telltale didn't sign a multi-year license for Borderlands, so if they want to make another season they have to negotiate the rights all over again. That's a long, drawn out, tedious process that will involve the Telltale and Gearbox lawyers hashing out details that both parties will find beneficial. That could take several months, but realistically the process most likely would take several years.

Poogers555 posted: »

Yeah seriously. Honestly I wonder whats instore for 2016, Minecraft is going to end super early and Michone is only 3 eps long.

• If. I. Don't. See. Rhys. And. Sasha. Kiss...

• Ouch! I was literally screaming at the end to Rhys and Fiona, "KISS ALREADY DAMNIT" Lol I have a unhealthy obsession with Rhys and Fiona :D

DAISHI posted: »

If. I. Don't. See. Rhys. And. Sasha. Kiss...

Sign in to comment in this discussion.