"I'll give Sasha this much..."

So now that I've had time to think about things, and looked through the past few pages to see if it was recently discussed, I have one thing I'm confused about regarding Tales. In Episode 1, Fiona sounds rather cold and dismissive when she mentions Sasha, you don't use the phrase "I'll give x that much" for someone you love. In episode 5, Fiona and Sasha work together to kill Gortys at her request, and it doesn't look like they parted on bad terms.

So what reason could their be for Fiona to be so dismissive about Sasha? What massive rewrite happened in the story that we'll never see? Because I am so curious.

Comments

• I think you might be overanalyzing a little bit.

• Long lost plot of rewrites past

• Eheh, maybe a little. Small things like this pop out in my mind, and suddenly I spend like an hour trying to think about it. :v

J-Master posted: »

I think you might be overanalyzing a little bit.

• I mean, it was just one line of dialogue and I never really got a sense that Fiona was being cold about Sasha. Seemed more like she was being more cold about trusting Rhys and Vaughn.

fayescarlet posted: »

Eheh, maybe a little. Small things like this pop out in my mind, and suddenly I spend like an hour trying to think about it. :v

Sign in to comment in this discussion.