Comments

• That was awesome. XD

• Also, I honestly thought he'd make a remark about the Breast sizes of Moxxi and Lilith since he usually does, but I guess his mind was on the guns this time. XD

• Oh yeah good point, I can't believe he didn't say "BEWWWWBS" it would have been the perfect opportunity.

Also, I honestly thought he'd make a remark about the Breast sizes of Moxxi and Lilith since he usually does, but I guess his mind was on the guns this time. XD

• Wow, you made a forum post about it. I actually responded to you. Same pic and name actually.

• edited November 2015

TBH, while I think the Manic Pixie was fully deserved, I didn't really find Lilith's costume/design at all like that. Moxxi, yes.

I really didn't appreciate the way Lilith blew kisses at you in the character selector in BL1, though, as if clearly you would only be playing her because sexy.

Also, I honestly thought he'd make a remark about the Breast sizes of Moxxi and Lilith since he usually does, but I guess his mind was on the guns this time. XD

• loot coma

Happens more frequently than I'd expect.

• Happens to me all the time.

loot coma Happens more frequently than I'd expect.

• Exactly.

Oh yeah good point, I can't believe he didn't say "BEWWWWBS" it would have been the perfect opportunity.

• I always play as Lilith, but only because the Sirens abilities are fucking awesome. I really never noticed how she blew kisses at you, probably because I always skipped the opening credits thing and then selected a character. And I really don't see how you don't see Lilith as being sexuallized, She's a very attractive woman with some definitely attractive features, for a bunch of pixels on a screen that is. And that's usually all I think of Video game Men and Women as, even when they're attractive. They're pixels and shit.

Linnet posted: »

TBH, while I think the Manic Pixie was fully deserved, I didn't really find Lilith's costume/design at all like that. Moxxi, yes. I real

• I thought the big guy from B1 was mixed - Hispanic and white.

• That was funny XD

• It's a matter of presentation. I think the best recent example is the Quiet/Ocelot model swap Ocelot

Lilith, Maya, Sasha and Fiona all have really lovely character designs. Lilith in BL1 had a character animation that was designed to look like she was flirting with the player to get selected. It broke immersion for me and I ended up playing as Brick instead.

I always play as Lilith, but only because the Sirens abilities are fucking awesome. I really never noticed how she blew kisses at you, proba

• Kinda thought the same about Mordecai.

pcharl01 posted: »

I thought the big guy from B1 was mixed - Hispanic and white.

• Roland. :(
    To be honest, honest trailers is more opinionated than honest. I remember they called Banjo-Kazooie crap.

• Well that is the point, it is all about fun

swoopysalvo posted: »

Roland. To be honest, honest trailers is more opinionated than honest. I remember they called Banjo-Kazooie crap.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.