Season 2 Lilith?

Since she's my favorite vault hunter will she appear in season 2? I heard she doesn't appaear in season 1 at all only Athena, Brick and Mordecai including Zero.

Comments

• Maybe, if there is a season 2 I kinda hope that the gang all go to Sanctuary and maybe live there.

• edited November 2015

Maybe at the end of Pre Sequel when The Watcher told Lilith and the others that war was coming and bring every vault hunter they've got mAYBE IF FIONA IS OFFICIALLY A VAULT HUNTER AND RHYS LEADS ATLAS THEY WILL COME BACK FOR EITHER SEASON 2 OR BL3
    GUYS
    GUYS?!

• YAY! Another Lilith fan!!!!!! And yes please, I was hoping for her this season

enter image description here

• That's true actually, we didn't see any In-Person Marcus or Sanctuary for that matter.

That's what this series was missing. :(

• Ugh I know right, she's my only fave vault hunter, Maya is fine but she can't do what Lilith can do.

YAY! Another Lilith fan!!!!!! And yes please, I was hoping for her this season

• YEAH I was wondering how Marcus knew about the story of Rhys and Fiona

That's true actually, we didn't see any In-Person Marcus or Sanctuary for that matter. That's what this series was missing.

• I like both of them, Maya more tbh but Lilith is pretty badass :D

Ugh I know right, she's my only fave vault hunter, Maya is fine but she can't do what Lilith can do.

• edited November 2015

I was kinda thinking the stranger was gonna be Lilith (I was going crazy trying to think of who would be the stranger without it breaking character too much) but evidently it wasn't lol

And it would be nice if the OG Vault Hunters made a cameo in season 2 (if there is one) let the people who only played TFTB and not the actual series know that they're not bad guys lol

• She was mentioned at the beginning of episode 3. I was surprised when she wasn't the mystery vault hunter.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.