What do you think about season 2?

Correct me if i'm wrong. TTG didn't say that they won't release season 2 of TFTB, so i think they are waiting with release for some kind of Game awards, because 1st season was a masterpiece. If they won't release season 2 they should say it but they didn't.

Comments

• It's not as easy as saying they will or won't do a Season 2. They know how well this game has been received from both fans and critics, so I'm sure they want to do a Season 2. The problem here though is Gearbox, they can't do anything without their permission. Unlike Thrones which was signed to a multi year deal with HBO, Telltale only signed a single year deal with Gearbox to make TFTBL. Which means if they want to make S2, they will have to re-negotiate the contract with Gearbox before they can even start to move forward with a Season 2, and since the game was most likely much more successful then what both sides had originally expected, both sides are going to want new terms. This makes negotiations harder, and if both sides can't come to an agreement, then there won't be a second season. I'm sure Telltale wants to, but if Gearbox says no or they can't come to an agreement, then there won't be a season 2, it's not as simple as saying there will or won't be another season.

• There is still chance that Gearbox is doing a game and they have to finish it then will make season 2

It's not as easy as saying they will or won't do a Season 2. They know how well this game has been received from both fans and critics, so I

• There won't be a S2, nor is it necessary.

• It's cool that you're both a prophet

There won't be a S2

and captain obvious

nor is it necessary

You must be special. Have a very special day.

aDg2k14 posted: »

There won't be a S2, nor is it necessary.

• I hope that TWD won't be released too...

• tf?????

TimberlyPL posted: »

I hope that TWD won't be released too...

• alright telltale staff, thanks for the news.

• It would be cool if TFTB characters would appear in future borderlands games. I'd be down with that or a DLC but season 2 would seem forced.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.