Sam & Max (Spanish version?)

edited March 2007 in Sam & Max
Hi, the 1th of november san % max will be available in Europe, the game will come with an spanish translation (Subtitles) ??¿?¿

Thanks for reading

PS:sorry by my poor english.

Comments

• JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited October 2006
    At release, Sam & Max will be English language only (both spoken and subtitled), at least for now. We know that the game is popular with people whose first language isn't English, though!
  • edited October 2006
    ok, Thanks for reply me
  • edited January 2007
    I think translating the texts would be great, but the voices are just like their soul, with other voices, they wouldn't be sam&max, so I vote for leaving the voices as they are in the original version.

Anyway, if you need help with the translation into spanish, I'd be pleased for giving a hand!!

PD: Great job. Sam&max are more sam&max than ever!! :D
  • edited February 2007
    Sam & Max 2 should definitely be translated into Spanish; there are lots and lots of fans here! But I agree with Destroy: only the texts should be translated, or at least it should offer the option to choose between English and Spanish dubbing.
    The reason is very simple: all of us who grew up with Sam & Max Hit the Road love the original voices; they are quite a big part of the game's charm!
  • edited March 2007
    Jake wrote: »
    At release, Sam & Max will be English language only (both spoken and subtitled), at least for now. We know that the game is popular with people whose first language isn't English, though!

Finally, you have listened to the masses.
    Spanish speaking people rejoice, certain parts of episode 4 are in Spanish! Several times after meeting the President.
  • edited March 2007
    Hi!
    I just wanted to say that, if you ever plan to make a german version, I could translate it for you.
    I can fully understand that you don't want to let just anybody translate it, but before you dismiss me as some wannabe, hear me out:
    I know english very well!
    I have translated quite a lot already, including an adventure game and I also have left my fingerprints on the german version of South Park.
    So please keep me in mind.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.