Don't you hate it when you're trying to do a Vault Key "deal" and then a badass appears?

enter image description here

Just... so inconvenient... (happy birthday tales ;-;)

Comments

• ayy lmao

relatable #justpandorathings #zeroisbae

• Don't you hate it when you're trying to con a few Hyperion scums/highjack your boss's key to success* and then a badass appears?

;P

• yeah happens to me all the time

• Every time, man. It sucks.

• Don't you hate it when you're trying to do a Vault Key deal and your girlfriend bails on you, because she's been conning you the whole time?

enter image description here

August does.

• edited November 2015

I've got an obnoxious neighbor named August. I need to ask him if this annoys him.

Edit: I've probably met someone with over half the names from this game and TWDG. Take my grandma's dead cat, Felix, or my classmate Sasha, or the weird girl from 3rd grade, Athena, as an example. Or my ex best friend, Maya.

Pipas posted: »

Don't you hate it when you're trying to do a Vault Key deal and your girlfriend bails on you, because she's been conning you the whole time? August does.

• enter image description here

I've got an obnoxious neighbor named August. I need to ask him if this annoys him. Edit: I've probably met someone with over half the nam

• My mom will tell me to not be weird, though...

• And weird is a problem? Bro I just used a gif with Shia shitting out "DO IT"

My mom will tell me to not be weird, though...

• Weird ain't a problem on this forum. Weird is a problem when my parents already think I am obsessed with video games and my neighbor is a cranky Jehovah's Witness.

bigdogg0821 posted: »

And weird is a problem? Bro I just used a gif with Shia shitting out "DO IT"

• or the weird girl from 3rd grade, Athena

bruh

I've got an obnoxious neighbor named August. I need to ask him if this annoys him. Edit: I've probably met someone with over half the nam

• She was odder than Luna Lovegood playing hopscotch with a cricket. We were friends, but she was really tempermental.

or the weird girl from 3rd grade, Athena bruh

• dont worry about what your parents think is wierd my parents think im wierd because im obsessed with anime and anything japanese and gaming they dont care much now ive got a job i dont have a cranky jehovahs witness neighbor though

Weird ain't a problem on this forum. Weird is a problem when my parents already think I am obsessed with video games and my neighbor is a cranky Jehovah's Witness.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.