After playing tales from the borderlands I felt bad when killing loader bots in borderlands 2

So I just started borderlands 2 after playing tales and I feel so bad for killing loader bots :(

Comments

• The same happened to me, but a few SGT, WAR and RPG Loaders trying to get me changed my mind pretty quick.

Anyway, once you complete the optional "Out of Body Experience" quest you can get either a shield or a shotgun built with a Loader AI, so (even though it is not voiced by the same Voice Actor), you can sort of go kicking butt with Loaderbot through pandora (And the shield is pretty decent too)

• To be fair, at that point in the story, the Loader Bots weren't as smart/emotional as "Loader Bot" is

"Ever since Jack died these things have been getting smarter and smarter."

• It wasn't until Jack died did they start gaining sentience. So really, in BL2, they're just military AI.

It's making me suspicious that after Jack dies, they start acting like that. Hmm.

• Loader bots do not die

• @Wolfenus54 every damn time we play BL2

• Yeah... ;-;

I feel like killing Loader Bot himself many many times :(

@Wolfenus54 every damn time we play BL2

• edited November 2015

i hate those JET loaders because they put you in fight for your life mode and then transform and fly away and i hate any loaderbot that has any other name than the GUN loaders

• Loaders are my favourite things to fight.

• well i have BL2 but i havent reallt finshed it so idk why. but maybe TT could explain why THIS LB turned out to be such emotional being.

• He takes after his mom?

I am actually super curious about how AI cores work after all four games, and what scanning/copying means in terms of likeness to the original.

jamex1223 posted: »

well i have BL2 but i havent reallt finshed it so idk why. but maybe TT could explain why THIS LB turned out to be such emotional being.

• i was thinking this about felicity in tps when she was wanting to make a copy if herself

Linnet posted: »

He takes after his mom? I am actually super curious about how AI cores work after all four games, and what scanning/copying means in terms of likeness to the original.

• There's no guarantee a throwaway line in TFTBL about the loaders getting smarter post Jack will mean anything in future, but it'd be neat if they got a little more character and it had something to do with Jack not being able to control Felicity anymore.

I also think Moxxi's dlc had a pair of loaders falling in love.

i was thinking this about felicity in tps when she was wanting to make a copy if herself

• It did, whom I felt VERY bad for due to that last quest in that DLC. In the words of my friend's Gaige, whom he was playing as during that DLC while we were in co-op... "I'M SORRY, I JUST REALLY WANTED TO COMPLETE THE QUEST!"

Linnet posted: »

There's no guarantee a throwaway line in TFTBL about the loaders getting smarter post Jack will mean anything in future, but it'd be neat if

Sign in to comment in this discussion.