Episode 5 Waiting Thread -Releasing March 29th across all platforms, Key art and screenshots on Blog

Comments

• Was hoping to play the new episode before I came into work this afternoon. Of course, no such luck. As far as I am aware...still nothing on Android platforms

• Except the GUI Update

The_Dralafa posted: »

Was hoping to play the new episode before I came into work this afternoon. Of course, no such luck. As far as I am aware...still nothing on Android platforms

• Maybe I will check when I get home. It will technically be tomorrow

Except the GUI Update

• edited March 2016

"It will be out on all platforms march 29" looks at clock its 11:25 PM EST

Maybe I will check when I get home. It will technically be tomorrow

• It's only 7:33 PM here. I am in AKST

• Like I said earlier, it might be something with Google, as every other platform has it.

• Like I said earlier, it might be something with Google, as every other platform has it. It will come out soon. Just be patient.

NoStress posted: »

OH " SINCE YOU GUYS ON ANDROID ALREADY PAID FOR THE SEASON PASS YOU GUYS CAN WAIT ONE MORE DAY "

• welp... if it's not out in 15 minutes TellTale are promise breakers once again.

RS_Critic posted: »

Like I said earlier, it might be something with Google, as every other platform has it.

• Its 12

welp... if it's not out in 15 minutes TellTale are promise breakers once again.

• Oh TellTale and Google overlords...why do you forsake us Android users?

Its 12

• Ios SUCKS

Oh TellTale and Google overlords...why do you forsake us Android users?

• They couldve tweet about it , takes 2 second.

Like I said earlier, it might be something with Google, as every other platform has it. It will come out soon. Just be patient.

• Example " Googleplay store is being delayed for another 24hours " "

Like I said earlier, it might be something with Google, as every other platform has it. It will come out soon. Just be patient.

• Well I know what I will be doing most of the night. Sitting here waiting for any kind of news to pop up.

• edited March 2016

For one, they are way busier than you may think. Also, once they submit it, it's out of their hands. They no longer have control over what happens, and since they're super busy, they can't keep tabs on it. If you want to get their attention on the matter, you could try submitting a request.

NoStress posted: »

Example " Googleplay store is being delayed for another 24hours " "

• I'll wake up at 3am if I have to, all that I know, is that it isn't coming out on the 29th.

Well I know what I will be doing most of the night. Sitting here waiting for any kind of news to pop up.

• So, the pegi rating link that they've posted. It does not show anything for mobile, as if it has not been released yet. I don't think we'll see it today and I've tried to uninstall and reinstall, nothing works. Google play also signs on my device but it mysteriously doesn't when I try to buy the pass for episodes 6-8... it's definitely telltale games jerking us android users around

• Indeed ,can't buy episode on Minecraft story mode Android version

Saehsaeh posted: »

So, the pegi rating link that they've posted. It does not show anything for mobile, as if it has not been released yet. I don't think we'll

• For the price i pay a heads up is nothing .

For one, they are way busier than you may think. Also, once they submit it, it's out of their hands. They no longer have control over what h

• I've tweeted to TellTale and GooglePlay and haven't heard anything back. So I am thinking something is going on with both sides.

Saehsaeh posted: »

So, the pegi rating link that they've posted. It does not show anything for mobile, as if it has not been released yet. I don't think we'll

• [removed]

Pikasack posted: »

Wow, didn't know they were pushing the game that much. But it's all a lie, Episode 5 isn't out yet, at least on Android.

• It is for me in PS3, playing it now. You can read my previous comment on the spoiler.

Jaygaming21 posted: »

I've been seeing that on TV all day...annoyed me cause episode 5 wasn't out yet

• edited March 2016

[removed]

• Hiting start to play Episode 5!So Excited!

• Good job iOS, you beat Android this time...

ReubenFan posted: »

Hiting start to play Episode 5!So Excited!

• Thread: Episode 5

I just got minecraft story mode episode 5 and downloaded it but it says to install. And when I press yes it just resets and says the same thing. (On xbox 360) how do I fix this problem

• Get ready for all hell break loose at the end of the Ep5.

ReubenFan posted: »

Hiting start to play Episode 5!So Excited!

• Wait, android is still not out?!?
    I just saw, still COMING SOON!!

• Wow just got done playing Ep.5 on PC.
    Not going leave any spoilers but It was great. Really liked it....Was it worth the wait that shouldn't have been here...er..no..but the 4ish months it took before it was out.....yea.
    Hope you all get to play it soon :D

• Sorry, just didn't know what you meant.

I'm on Android and not Xbox, so I want it for Android more, it's just a joke really.

• Yeah, I like the story too. Better than Ep 1 - 4.

Wow just got done playing Ep.5 on PC. Not going leave any spoilers but It was great. Really liked it....Was it worth the wait that shouldn

• I'm updating, is EP.5 also there?

Forcer99 posted: »

Wait, android is still not out?!? I just saw, still COMING SOON!!

• Nope, not until tomorrow, if it does get released tomorrow.

Forcer99 posted: »

I'm updating, is EP.5 also there?

• This episode made me start to look forward to Episode 6,7,and 8

xavierx posted: »

Yeah, I like the story too. Better than Ep 1 - 4.

• Ok...

Nope, not until tomorrow, if it does get released tomorrow.

• No this has nothing to do with Google. It is all Telltale

Like I said earlier, it might be something with Google, as every other platform has it.

• Android: 30th March

• edited March 2016

Welp it is March 30th. So much for it being released on all platforms on the 29th when I do not even have it on my Nexus 6P (Android Device) and no nothing to do with Google for those that are saying it is. Disappointed. Hopefully this is addressed quickly so when I wake up tomorrow I can finally play Episode 5

• Ok... It's 1:30 am.... And still no Android ep. 5.
    I even downloaded the update that put the next episodes on the list and still nothing... I am not happy in the least.

• They are trying to make the Ep 6 - 8 adventure pass available for purchase later on.

This episode made me start to look forward to Episode 6,7,and 8

Sign in to comment in this discussion.