Episode 5 Waiting Thread -Releasing March 29th across all platforms, Key art and screenshots on Blog

Comments

• I would still like to know why they haven't updated the Episode 5 picture for PS4.

• 3 Days Left!!!!!!!!

• umm.... depends on your time zone. i still 4 days left

ReubenFan posted: »

3 Days Left!!!!!!!!

• Or it depends if you are counting today

umm.... depends on your time zone. i still 4 days left

• the image of episode 7 looks a bit scary and creepy

Batman + interactive + videogame = awesomeness I hope they do put the interactive/detective stuff in batman

• well 26+3=29 and that's the date isn't it

Or it depends if you are counting today

• Yeah

well 26+3=29 and that's the date isn't it

• so in episode 5 the gang will go to skyland that much is obvious the 1000000 question is why

why would they go there I wonder if someone has any theory please enlighten us

• I have an odd dream that Ivor was chewing Jesse out on not revealing the remaining Order members as frauds. : /

• Not sure... But i think that jesse and his/her friends are entering into a portal, and maybe visiting ghosts of reuben or magnus/ellegaard.

I know I have the mobile & XBOX version. Although if you saw when your swiping the slides you see a blue portal (Between Ep 5 - 6) Then a Silver Portal (between slides Ep 6 -7) Then a green emerald portal (Slides 7 -8 )

• Ivor told them, but Aiden is screwing it up.

so in episode 5 the gang will go to skyland that much is obvious the 1000000 question is why why would they go there I wonder if someone has any theory please enlighten us

• I belive that theyll go on an adventure or what not and explore then get stuck on skyland or go there to do something.

so in episode 5 the gang will go to skyland that much is obvious the 1000000 question is why why would they go there I wonder if someone has any theory please enlighten us

• Odd that Axel and Olivia don't appear in any of the new slides.

• Yes, they are screenshots I took.

Are those pictures real?

• Axel and Olivia did appear in the last screen shot and they were all cheering.

Flog61 posted: »

Odd that Axel and Olivia don't appear in any of the new slides.

• Axel was in the sword face-off too.

Creeper1846 posted: »

Axel and Olivia did appear in the last screen shot and they were all cheering.

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

He was talking about the new episode slides, you know 6, 7 and 8

• I'm talking about the episode slides not the screenshots :)

• If you looked in Episode 4 ending when you and your friends are jumping, look at the amulet, it only has 2 or 3 members lit up! WHAT COULD THAT MEAN?!?!??!

• .........WHAT THE ......

I have an odd dream that Ivor was chewing Jesse out on not revealing the remaining Order members as frauds. : /

• Ah.

Flog61 posted: »

I'm talking about the episode slides not the screenshots

• It means that only Gabriel, Ivor and Ellegard/Magnus was nearby.

If you looked in Episode 4 ending when you and your friends are jumping, look at the amulet, it only has 2 or 3 members lit up! WHAT COULD THAT MEAN?!?!??!

• Hmm... what could 'A portal to mystery' mean? Maybe a portal to gold, as the portal is yellow.

• Yeah, the storyline says, on a on a tip from Ivor

Ivor told them, but Aiden is screwing it up.

• SOREN IS DED!!!!

XD

If you looked in Episode 4 ending when you and your friends are jumping, look at the amulet, it only has 2 or 3 members lit up! WHAT COULD THAT MEAN?!?!??!

• Wait will Episode 6 Waiting thread be posted after Episode 5 is released? Sorry, I'm new to TellTale Games, MCSM is the only Telltale game I play

• Or he's not close enough.

Ivor : Soren, how close are you?
    Soren : (looks at sky) Not close enough.

(Kudos if you get the reference)

Shawaka posted: »

SOREN IS DED!!!! XD

• Yes.

Wait will Episode 6 Waiting thread be posted after Episode 5 is released? Sorry, I'm new to TellTale Games, MCSM is the only Telltale game I play

• axle and olive could die because the only appear in one screanshoot of ep 5 and in the slide show of ep 5 we can see ivor petra and Lukas and in ep 6 7 8 slide show we don't see oliver and axle we only see Lukas ivor and petra plus question will ep 6 7 8 be short because they all look like about patrols will it be set in patrol land or something

• oh no... OH NO i'm out of this thread.

• [removed]

• same I am out of here until I have finshed ep 5

• Please do not post spoilers or videos of gameplay in waiting threads. Thanks!

• sorry blind wont do it again I don't want to get spoiled either I just posted for people who wanted gamplay anyway sorry

Please do not post spoilers or videos of gameplay in waiting threads. Thanks!

• My Calender for the next 4 days:
    Sunday 27th March: Eat Easter eggs and wait for episode 5
    Monday 28th March: RAGE HARD BECAUSE EPISODE 5 IS SO CLOSE!
    Tuesday 29th March:
    (Before the time when they release it because in the uk it will be about 5pm when they do)
    Keep kicking and punching my screen waiting for it to be playable
    (When they've released it)
    Play it
    Wednesday 30th March:
    Wait for episodes 6,7 and 8

(#purchasedtheextraepisodesalready)

• Literally I'm going to do the same and I also purchased Episodes 6-8 too! And the only difference is I go to do different things on Easter

Dairymilk24 posted: »

My Calender for the next 4 days: Sunday 27th March: Eat Easter eggs and wait for episode 5 Monday 28th March: RAGE HARD BECAUSE EPISODE 5

• i still rage hard when i saw the release date , 3 days more .. But i don't have the Easter tomorrow :D

• xD No! Well.... its mysterious.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.