Top 7 WORST female characters

124»

Comments

• edited February 2016

So you mind people who defend Sarah? Because I do. You hate her because you don't want to understand the situations.

Not many come to mind so this is all I have. * Sam (Until Dawn) - She was straight up nothing in the game. Everyone else had their mome

• Oh, I meant to put 2 there. Thanks for telling me. Oh, and btw, I like your videos. They're really good.

Jane is in TWD S2

• Thanks, I appreciate it.

Oh, I meant to put 2 there. Thanks for telling me. Oh, and btw, I like your videos. They're really good.

• Grace (Heavy rain)

Ugh yes, people moan so much about being unable to kill Blake, but I can't believe there isn't an ending where this bitch dies

* Jane (TWD S2) * Taylor (Alien: Isolation) * Gwyn (GoT) * Grace (Heavy Rain) * Dawn (TWD Show) * Kendra (Dead Space) * Lilly (TWD S1)

• Give me a minute XD I see only Kenny from TWD standing there WTF I'm dying help XD

• edited February 2016

Ikr! She's way too bitchy for Ethan, I know there's an ending where Ethan and Grace can get together again, but I don't have that one. Madison is way better.

Grace (Heavy rain) Ugh yes, people moan so much about being unable to kill Blake, but I can't believe there isn't an ending where this bitch dies

Sign in to comment in this discussion.