Answer the question above you

Comments

• edited April 2016

Heavy Rain

Which game do you wish it had a sequel? Make a count

• TALES FROM THE BORDERLANDS!!!

I'm doing this a reply so someone else can ask a different question as i just did one

AronDracula posted: »

Heavy Rain Which game do you wish it had a sequel? Make a count

• I should have said not counting Tales and Wolf. Anything else?

TALES FROM THE BORDERLANDS!!! I'm doing this a reply so someone else can ask a different question as i just did one

• Red Dead Redemption. Though i've heard rumors theres a second coming...

AronDracula posted: »

I should have said not counting Tales and Wolf. Anything else?

• The Wolf Among Us. No doubt.
    Would you take $10 million if it meant you could only see in black and white for the rest of your life?

• Lol you said not Wolf, LA Noire then, or Assassins Creed 3 (specifically that game, 2nd game of Connor)

Chilled posted: »

The Wolf Among Us. No doubt. Would you take $10 million if it meant you could only see in black and white for the rest of your life?

• Hmmmm. I do like black and white photographs, buuut colors are very nice. I'd hate to miss the Arizona sunset! So I have to say no!

Worst film you've ever seen? (It can be horrible bad or so bad it's good)

• spelling is everything

Thier

lol

English or your 1st language - As spelling is everything. Especially in the future. Your & You're / There,Their &They're. Is a big problem haha Most useless school subject?

• The Human Centipede 2.

Favorite theme park?

• edited April 2016

Brb going back 2 shool. I am now one of them

spelling is everything Thier lol

• Hersheypark

Where do you get your news?

• He's being hypocritical.

Your favorite meme?

• Crying Jordan face.

Ever jail broken or rooted your phone, were there complications?

• edited April 2016

Yeah. It was scary. It felt illegal.

But, nah, no complications.

OOPS.

Favorite cereal?

pcharl01 posted: »

Crying Jordan face. Ever jail broken or rooted your phone, were there complications?

• kenjisalkkenjisalk Telltale Alumni

Fruity pebbles. : )

Who is your favorite character in a Telltale game?

Yeah. It was scary. It felt illegal. But, nah, no complications. OOPS. Favorite cereal?

• edited April 2016

Tie between Sasha and Bigby Wolf. :D

Least favorite school subject?

• Physical education. I like the core subjects (English, History, Mathematics) pretty equally!

Recall the best day of your life (so far)!

• edited April 2016

June 24th, 2012, the second ever Metallica concert I went to. It was the second and final day of their Orion Music + More Festival, and after a day of admiring James Hetfield's vintage car collection and watching some amazing bands perform, including Avenged Sevenfold, it came down to the final act of the night, Metallica. I won tickets to the Snakepit, the small, enclosed area right in front of the stage, so I was less than 10 feet away and the band would walk around it all night.

enter image description here

Favorite sports team?

• Awesome! That sounds like a life wish fulfilled!

June 24th, 2012, the second ever Metallica concert I went to. It was the second and final day of their Orion Music + More Festival, and afte

• enter image description here

A language that you want to learn?

• edited April 2016

French

Lets make things more interesting and put more scenario questions into the mix. Would you allow people to throw poop on you if it meant you get $100 from every piece?

I certainly would. :)

• Gross, but of course.

Do you take up any performing arts?

French Lets make things more interesting and put more scenario questions into the mix. Would you allow people to throw poop on you if it meant you get $100 from every piece? I certainly would.

• No, but I did Drama for GCSEs and ever since I was little I've always done plays/performances and have been in drama clubs :)

What colour underwear are you wearing?

• Light and dark blue, striped.

You must choose between living in Rapture (Bioshock) or Maoist China. Which do you choose?

• No. But certain subjects are.

Favourite YouTuber? (Not a big channel such as Rooster Teeh - a single person (Big or Small sub count))

• Probably FluffyNinjaLlama. I really like her videos.

Your dream job?

• YES such a great channel

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Probably FluffyNinjaLlama. I really like her videos. Your dream job?

• Youtuber

Outlast or Alien Isolation?

• Same here :D

just never had the balls to actually join it. :(

• ROOSTER TEETH!!!

No. But certain subjects are. Favourite YouTuber? (Not a big channel such as Rooster Teeh - a single person (Big or Small sub count))

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

Scorpion, hands down. "GET OVER HERE!"

Better character: CJ from San Andreas, or Franklin from GTA5?

• Probably CJ. More for the game than the character, though.

Favorite game soundtrack?

• edited April 2016

I crei evrytiem ;_;

Are you atheistic, monotheistic or polytheistic?

• Not specifically in plays, but I love acting. Wanted to be an actor for some time, but then decided not to because it'd be too much of a risk if you ask me. Still, whenever my friend needs me for a short film, I gladly volunteer. :)

• Atheistic.

Trevor or Michael from GTA V?

• Yeah, that is one of the scariest moments of that game. Chris Walker spotting you in a locker happens so rare, it only happens when you're in the sewers or male ward.

• Nothing, be proud of who you are!

Just kidding, wear things that are casual. Casual is casual, no matter how casual.

Most interesting historical thing for you?

• edited April 2016

Heyyayeayaya because when my friend sings it, my stomach hurts from laughing

Ancient Egypt history, because my geography and history teacher from high school used to go to college there together, and they would always tell me and my classmates stories about their experience there, plus I love the art style, settlement, documentaries and history in general, and I am not really into history. :)

EDIT: Who is the most favorite underrated video game character in your opinion?

• Thanks for correcting me! I didn't notice :/

• Bully: Scholarship Edition

Who is the worst character in TWD Michonne?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.