Rhack or Rhyscest - Which one is worst

2»

Comments

• ErykaEryka Banned

No, I'm not :3

Ace24_ posted: »

Are you done with that gif?

• @Zapthroat make me a video about the Tales From The Borderlands Forums.

• edited March 2016

I'd like to see that

@Zapthroat do it

@Zapthroat make me a video about the Tales From The Borderlands Forums.

• edited March 2016

enter link description here

jk, keep doing it. I love how people are reacting to it.

Eryka posted: »

I agree

• enter image description here

ALSO WHAT IN THE ACTUAL FUCK WAS I SCROLLING THROUGH RIGHT NOW?

• ErykaEryka Banned

It'll be cool

@Zapthroat make me a video about the Tales From The Borderlands Forums.

• Me: Oh, I have to make a choice?

Poll: Both are bad!

Me: Is this... Is this a question?

• ErykaEryka Banned

Yes, it is. And I hope you choose the "both are hot" option :3

bigdogg0821 posted: »

Me: Oh, I have to make a choice? Poll: Both are bad! Me: Is this... Is this a question?

• who on the whole small blue planet Earth asks such a question???

Eryka plsplsplspls IGNORANCE IS A BLISS

• ErykaEryka Banned

I don't know

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

who on the whole small blue planet Earth asks such a question??? Eryka plsplsplspls IGNORANCE IS A BLISS

• ErykaEryka Banned
    edited March 2016

Double post

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

who on the whole small blue planet Earth asks such a question??? Eryka plsplsplspls IGNORANCE IS A BLISS

• God. This was a great game, but my experience on the forum here throughout the wait for every episode has been a mess. A good discussion here, a nice laugh here, and oh, there's a terrifying shipping thread there. Uh, okay.

• ErykaEryka Banned

I hope you voted for the "both are hot" option

Piggs posted: »

God. This was a great game, but my experience on the forum here throughout the wait for every episode has been a mess. A good discussion here, a nice laugh here, and oh, there's a terrifying shipping thread there. Uh, okay.

• THIS THREAD MAKES ME WANT TO RIP AND TEAR!!!

• ErykaEryka Banned
    edited March 2016

You just revived it mom

papai46 posted: »

THIS THREAD MAKES ME WANT TO RIP AND TEAR!!!

• I KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE!

You just revived it mom

• ErykaEryka Banned

Where? Please save me from this place!

papai46 posted: »

I KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE!

• What! This is an outrage, there's no "both are terrible and you are too" option!

• Oh, the roast.

What! This is an outrage, there's no "both are terrible and you are too" option!

• I do think they both ''made sense''. It depends if you are looking for an healthy and cute relationship to ship or another based on admiration and subordination ? I do like Rhack and Athena/Fiona, they used to make more sense than Rhyonna ( in my opinion ) before the end of the last episode, depending on your choices. Yes, even when I know Athena really is in love with Janey and probably wouldn't leave her for Fiona or any other woman really.

kaza125 posted: »

I only support a ship if it logically makes sense for the characters, and that it moves the plot in good direction. That's why Rhysha and Rhyiona were well supported, not Rhack or Athena/Fiona.

• enter image description here

Ouah, Rhycest shippers are really good at... whatever they are doing. Jack probably enjoys it deep down... coughsamecough

You can't escape

• Why isn't there any option saying ''both are pretty fine by me, because what people ship is none of my business '' ? I desperately need this one. I wouldn't say any of them are bothering me at all. Still Rhack is the most interesting ship with Rhys in it for me, so I have to say I definitely don't and won't like Rhycest as much. It's interesting because you do evolve with time. I am curious about this, they could include that kind of ''narcissism'' in a movie exploring human psychology I'd watch it. It has potential. I didn't really looked for it though... But you guys encourage me to. I don't think that you are really seeing past the ''masturbation'' part, it may be so much more, and involve struggles when it comes to the acceptance of that attraction for himself. I don't know, when I look at a ship I am not just labeling it like ''abuse'' = nope, ''masturbation'' = nope... I am trying to look for more and I love the pain and complexity I can find in those. It's fine if you all don't see it the same way though, everyone has his own thing.

• ErykaEryka Banned

I know you meant it seriously, it wasn't necessary

What! This is an outrage, there's no "both are terrible and you are too" option!

• "both are terrible and you are too"

That isn't necessary. Let's try to avoid personal insults. Thanks.

• Apply cold water to that burn!

But seriously... that insult wasn't really necessary, as Blind Sniper said. I know you are probably joking, but still... :v

• ErykaEryka Banned

She isn't and I know it

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Apply cold water to that burn! But seriously... that insult wasn't really necessary, as Blind Sniper said. I know you are probably joking, but still... :v

• Eryka posted: »

She isn't and I know it

• ErykaEryka Banned

Stop Milo the golden retriever

• Basically me when I go to Tumblr's Tales section nowadays...

enter image description here

• Both are just so freaking disgusting man, bleeding my eyes so hard, bleach washing it

• That would be new ship, kind sir.

prink34320 posted: »

For a moment there I thought you were shipping Rhys with a Rakk Hive... omg x.x

• Whose name ends with "cest"?

..Incest? Sister ?!!?!!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.