Ep 6 Waiting Thread - Ep Releasing Jun 7th PC/Mac/Xbox One/360/PSN NA/iOS, Jun 8th PS4 Eu

Comments

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited June 2016

That sounds like an unintended error; I would hold off on purchasing the episode again, and contact Telltale Support or PlayStation Support if the issue persists.

Rsm123 posted: »

How come episode 6 is downloadable (PS4) but I have to buy it again after already purchasing the Adventure pass? GAAH

• edited June 2016

I have a similar problem, bought ep6 last week but own disc version so had to wait until this week for it to work. So now this week ep6 is available in the game episodes list but only to purchase....I've already bought the damn thing. I've put in a support ticket, have to wait n see I suppose.

How come episode 6 is downloadable (PS4) but I have to buy it again after already purchasing the Adventure pass? GAAH

• Any update to the ep6 issue???? Telltale said it would be resolved on the 15th.

• Atleast it hasn't charged you £15.99 twice for the Adventure pass

SCHLIRi posted: »

i dont have the episode .. damn..

• That definitely sounds like an issue. Again, I'd contact Telltale Support or PlayStation Support.

Atleast it hasn't charged you £15.99 twice for the Adventure pass

• Is anyone else's ps3 having trouble downloading the update data? Do I even need to update the game to buy Adventure pass?

• I got episode 6 on ps3 at 8am central time this morning. It had trouble downloading the first try, but worked fine the second try. I have not been able to play it though because the error i stated above. The game just sits there when it should offer up an action option, but you can still look slight right/left and access the start menu.

• I got it... i payed again the episode idk why..

• This is getting stupid now. I own the season pass disc and bought last week episode 6 on PlayStation store not knowing there was any issues. It downloaded but was stuck in 'waiting to install' on notification screen and I could not play. I saw it was a problem on here but was supposed to be rectified today 15/08/16.
    It is showing 'Ingame' I can purchase episode 6 but have bought already and it's still sitting in waiting to install mode. Grrr
    I have called PlayStation and they have work arounds that don't work, delete saves, create ttg account etc so still no gameplay.
    What frig is going on??

• U need to buy the game again and it will works ( episode 6 u need to buy) from Purchase section . GL !

3005James posted: »

This is getting stupid now. I own the season pass disc and bought last week episode 6 on PlayStation store not knowing there was any issues.

• Thanks very much for nothing. I have bought the adventure pass few days ago on PS4 (I already have the season pass disc that fits my region) and the episode 6 is stuck on wating to install and if I go to the episode via the game it says I need to buy it again! How the hell do you want to make a good game when you can't even make something that simple work?

• For assistance with your problem, feel free to consult the Telltale Games Support Center. From there, you can search for the solution to your problem depending on what game you are playing as well as the platform you are playing on.

If you still need further assistance, you may also try the following:

Berik84 posted: »

Thanks very much for nothing. I have bought the adventure pass few days ago on PS4 (I already have the season pass disc that fits my region)

• For assistance with your problem, feel free to consult the Telltale Games Support Center. From there, you can search for the solution to your problem depending on what game you are playing as well as the platform you are playing on.

This is getting stupid now. I own the season pass disc and bought last week episode 6 on PlayStation store not knowing there was any issues.

I got it... i payed again the episode idk why..

• yes i payed again but if u want to play u need to buy again the episode .. sry :(

Thanks very much for nothing. I have bought the adventure pass few days ago on PS4 (I already have the season pass disc that fits my region)

• If you guys are still having issues, feel free to consult the Telltale Games Support Center. From there, you can search for the solution to your problem depending on what game you are playing as well as the platform you are playing on.

• I thought that but girl at PlayStation said not to, as may have same issue again and they would (couldn't) refund me. Actually wouldn't refund one £4:99 even if it did work, I don't mind losing a fiver but it's not as if Sony are a skint company is it? I also bought by mistake episode 5 thinking it was episode 6 back in May and they wouldn't refund that either. As you may guess I'm a parent trying to sort out for my 8 year old, I don't play games or use PS4 so all a bit confusing.

U need to buy the game again and it will works ( episode 6 u need to buy) from Purchase section . GL !

• Have sent email to ps customer support and to Telltale about it also

I thought that but girl at PlayStation said not to, as may have same issue again and they would (couldn't) refund me. Actually wouldn't refu

• edited June 2016

When does it come out for germany?? Im waiting for it very long and nothing changed

• Same in the UK :/ Apparently Telltale are working on it so we just have to wait ;-;

isrelit93 posted: »

When does it come out for germany?? Im waiting for it very long and nothing changed

• can someone confirm does it work in uk disc now?

• No worries. :)

Forcer99 posted: »

Sorry for that, i saw spoiler for EP.6 and i hadnt it yet so i went mad

• still not working. I'm in Australia. Stupidly bought the ep on Monday without realising it was having issues.

• it worwks for 1 week mate...
    u need to buy again the episode .

can someone confirm does it work in uk disc now?

• Yes but if you've already bought it why should you buy it again just because Telltale and Sony can't get their act together properly ?
    That's another week gone and the support page Disc owner Issues still says we will update, how long does it take to sort this out??!!

it worwks for 1 week mate... u need to buy again the episode .

• Update the title already mods

• When does episode 6 come out in the UK for PS3? Thanks

• Why won't we make a thrread for problems such as these, this is a waiting thread, not a "discuss your problems" thread

• It has been over a week now and still season pass disc owners on PS4 cannot download ep.6 despite buying the adventure pass. I don't think making a thread for this problem will work, because TellTale are saying they are working on it, but nobody said anything about any progress. The best part is that after they make it work they won't ever speak about it or offer any consolidation for their technical issues (other games are working perfectly, even from them).

• It has been brought to my attention that Episode 6 should now be working for PS3/4 Season Pass Disc Owners in Europe/Australia.

Read here for more information: https://support.telltalegames.com/hc/en-us/articles/220279028

• Is this true? Pleeeeeeeeeease let this be true.

Lilacsbloom posted: »

Oh guys, I found news on a website about the upcoming episodes 6, 7 and 8 for Minecraft! These details were posted on gamerstuffwhoop.com:

• Yeah very nice but do you know after 14 days from payment you cannot request a refund from PlayStation Store? Well I didn't and now I have a broken game and can't even get a refund. Thx Telltale, last game from you I will ever play

It has been brought to my attention that Episode 6 should now be working for PS3/4 Season Pass Disc Owners in Europe/Australia. Read here for more information: https://support.telltalegames.com/hc/en-us/articles/220279028

• i bought the episode again.you should too and we should next time episode directly in-game menu not on the store :)

Yeah very nice but do you know after 14 days from payment you cannot request a refund from PlayStation Store? Well I didn't and now I have a broken game and can't even get a refund. Thx Telltale, last game from you I will ever play

• Well I don't really want spend two times the money for one thing

i bought the episode again.you should too and we should next time episode directly in-game menu not on the store

• yeah i know me too,but it not much only 5e.I know for some people it a lot but it okay if you dont want too just skip the episode and watch on youtube

Well I don't really want spend two times the money for one thing

• It wasn't 5e for me, I bought the Adventure Pass

yeah i know me too,but it not much only 5e.I know for some people it a lot but it okay if you dont want too just skip the episode and watch on youtube

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited July 2016

[I am only a volunteer Moderator - I am not Telltale Staff]

Maybe you could explain your situation to the PlayStation Support team (linking to Telltale's support page where they explain that PlayStation Support should be contacted), and ask for an exception if they initially opt to not give a refund.

Yeah very nice but do you know after 14 days from payment you cannot request a refund from PlayStation Store? Well I didn't and now I have a broken game and can't even get a refund. Thx Telltale, last game from you I will ever play

• I did just that and they repeated that they cannot give me a refund and actually told me to contact the developer, my ticket is open and so far no response. But thanks for responding

[I am only a volunteer Moderator - I am not Telltale Staff] Maybe you could explain your situation to the PlayStation Support team (linki

• Its weird to see PlayStation Users in Europe/ Australia cannot play Episode 6 (Even the worse: i see some PS User says they can't download Episode 2 - 5). I'm in Indonesia and i have friends that play Minecraft Story Mode from Episode 1 - 6 in PlayStation without problems. He said he use USA Account. Maybe its just an Account Problem?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.