what games are you playing?

Comments

• Currently playing:

Oddworld: Abe's Odyssey,
    The Walking Dead Season 2 and
    Minecraft: Story Mode.

• Half Life 3

• GEARS OF WAR 4!!!!!

Got my character I wanted from a box. Kait voiced by Laura Bailey.

enter image description here

• enter image description here

I enjoyed it from the beginning but now I'm starting to see a down trend. The game can get repetitive from doing the same stealth over and over again. Most of the game you'll be using stealth. It acts like Hitman imo. And the graphics part. I mean it's fine but Iv'e seen way better graphics. Then again 2k didn't have much of a budget for this game.

• Currently playing: Bioshock Infinite

I know, I'm a little late to the game, and out of order. I have played halfway through the original bioshock and own the sequel, I plan on playing through those next (though I already know all of the games' plot twist endings)

• Bro... You're only playing Half Life 3 now? Half Life 7 is coming out next week.

joshua007 posted: »

Half Life 3

• Currently playing: Bioshock Infinite

I own that game, but I haven't really played it yet.

I was thinking of giving it a try. But sadly, I already know the ending...

LoseMyHome posted: »

Currently playing: Bioshock Infinite I know, I'm a little late to the game, and out of order. I have played halfway through the original

• edited October 2016

Currently, playing through for the first time:

Mafia 3 (PS4) - I've found that playing in short bursts makes it more enjoyable. Gotten to the part where Vito, Cassandra and Burke have been recruited. Only 1 crash early into the game, but thankfully the game is generous with the autosaves. Haven't really encountered many crazy glitches so far, and certainly nothing game breaking. The enemy AI for stealth is dumb, but man do I love watching Lincoln cut an enemy's throat or stab them in the back, or any of the takedown animations in general. At least the gunplay is super enjoyable. Far better than GTA5 and at least a bit better than Watch Dogs, and driving feels really good, imo, on simulation mode. Graphics are fine for the most part, and the game looks pretty good at night and /or while it's raining. Only real complaints are some low res textures and the LOD. Since I'm getting PS4 Pro, and the devs have confirmed there will be a Pro mode, I'm curious to see what improvements it'll bring, besides the boost to 1440p or 1800p.

Attack On Titan - Wings Of Freedom (PS4) - It's about what I expected from an Omega Force. Fun gameplay, but can get pretty grindy if you want to get the materials to either craft the best weapons or upgrade them. Pretty nice overall production values. It doesn't replace either the anime or manga though, as it leaves some of the meat of the story out.

Replaying:

Bioshock Trilogy (PC): Decided to replay the game since I got 1 and 2 Remastered for free on Steam. Still think 1 has the best story, while 2 has the best gameplay. Infinite had plenty of poor design decisions, and plot holes, but I suppose it's good enough for a game that went through development Hell. It can still be fun, though the 2 weapon limit sucks and makes the weapon upgrade system pointless as you never really know what the game will give you. Didn't even bother upgrading them until I had all my vigors fully upgraded.

Plan on replaying Drakengard 1 (PCSX2), Drakengard 3 (PS3) and NieR again, in 2017, closer to NieR Automata's release.

• Mafia III <3

• edited October 2016

Yeah me too, but I still find it very enjoyable and atmospheric. Plus I'm in love with the game's soundtrack. The combat is ehhh it feels more like a shoot 'em up shooting gallery than an actual fight but it can still be fun.

Acheive250 posted: »

Currently playing: Bioshock Infinite I own that game, but I haven't really played it yet. I was thinking of giving it a try. But sadly, I already know the ending...

• Particularly I loved the game but I have to agree with you

Menofthe214 posted: »

I enjoyed it from the beginning but now I'm starting to see a down trend. The game can get repetitive from doing the same stealth over and o

• I played it a tiny bit many years ago so I don't remember much. Besides it being quite bloody and gorey. (And I don't handle that stuff well)

LoseMyHome posted: »

Yeah me too, but I still find it very enjoyable and atmospheric. Plus I'm in love with the game's soundtrack. The combat is ehhh it feels more like a shoot 'em up shooting gallery than an actual fight but it can still be fun.

• It does have a big downside. The last gen graphics, the repetitiveness, and the physics problems are all issues.

Your enjoyment depends on you. The graphics don't bother me too much and I've not experienced any physics issues myself(but I know they exist). I don't have time to play games for hours on end anymore in my life, so the repetitiveness isn't bothering me either. The story is fantastic from what I've played so far and while it's not a traditional Mafia game, I like it. You could tell from the trailers that it wasn't going to be like Mafia or Mafia II and I was at peace with that long before release date. Then there's the music... I don't think there's even a contest when it comes to already licensed music soundtracks. This is, by far, the best one ever. By far. That also has helped me through the slower parts of the story. I could see it being a real slog if you aren't a fan of the tunes.

Menofthe214 posted: »

I enjoyed it from the beginning but now I'm starting to see a down trend. The game can get repetitive from doing the same stealth over and o

• Welcome to the forums!

Sorry, I know it's sort of off-topic but I thought I should say that.

Flume posted: »

Mafia III

• Thanks man :)

Welcome to the forums! Sorry, I know it's sort of off-topic but I thought I should say that.

• Right now, I'm pretty much only playing the Walking Dead Season 2.

After I play the final episode then I'm going to start Michonne, which I'll hopefully be able to finish in time for Season 3.

• I've been mainly playing World of Warcraft & Overwatch lately. Slowly making my way through season 1 of TWD for my evil Lee playthrough.

• edited October 2016

Slowly making my way through season 1 of TWD for my evil Lee playthrough.

enter image description here

I've been mainly playing World of Warcraft & Overwatch lately. Slowly making my way through season 1 of TWD for my evil Lee playthrough.

• Alan Wake. I overlooked it years ago and wish I hadn't. It's a great game.

• Battlefield 1, i'm not that good though.

• When I finished it, I loved it. The story, the music, the atmosphere.

Years later, I still have not brought myself to replay it though. I'm not sure the game has any replay value, but it was a great experience. Definitely glad I played it.

Alan Wake. I overlooked it years ago and wish I hadn't. It's a great game.

• Battlefield 1. I'm the best medic in every game I play, because no one else knows how to fucking heal or revive. Other than that I'm absolutely loving the game!

• Rise of the Tomb Raider. Second favorite game of 2015.

• End Roll. A remarkably well-done freeware RPG Maker horror game full of wonderful characters and a tragic story.

http://vgperson.com/games/endroll.htm

• edited October 2016

I'll be getting that as soon as I get a PS4.

Ekelund21 posted: »

Rise of the Tomb Raider. Second favorite game of 2015.

• Wright Micah Final Build 2.5 Telltale Community (Unsupported Mac os 10.6)

evernight when i go to bad i rule the dice of 1 thew 6 and whatever the dice nemeber shows ill play that game from below. the list changes once a mouth.

1. pajama sam games to play on any day
    2. spy fox operation ozone
    3. freddi flish 3 the case of the stolen conch shell
    4. pajama sam no need when it's dark outside
    5. Let's explorer the airport (junior airport Trips)
    6. moonbase commander

as of reacetly playing rise of the tomb reader 3 days ago i love the game even of it's hiccups. i'm about 68% done of it.
    i really advised people playing that game.

after rise of the tomb reader, i'm going to play Bioshock infinite

• Dragon Age Origins.
    Leliana's been calling me back.

• Waiting to play that skyrim remastered, can't wait!! But as of now I'm replaying episode 3 of batman and may switch to some mafia 3.

• Loved Origins, Why couldn't Inquisition and 2 have the great story and elf design Origins had. Sigh... that is a great game, If Bioware ever decided to bring back the warden I'd actually think about supporting them again.

Johro posted: »

Dragon Age Origins. Leliana's been calling me back.

• From playing a vanilla story in Inquisition, I can tell you that in canon, the Warden died fighting the archdemon. So they won't be back. Bioware did get a fair amount of negative feedback from the fans for Inquisition, so perhaps they may focus a bit more on story next time around. Then again, a weak release year did garner them multiple GOTY awards, so who knows.

MosesARose posted: »

Loved Origins, Why couldn't Inquisition and 2 have the great story and elf design Origins had. Sigh... that is a great game, If Bioware ever decided to bring back the warden I'd actually think about supporting them again.

• Still on Battlfield 1, the medic score im getting is insane. I was getting most revives and heals in at least 5+ games in a row last night. The mondragon storm is a personal favourite gun right now

• PS4 Pro or Slim?

I'll be getting that as soon as I get a PS4.

• Probably just the normal one.

Ekelund21 posted: »

PS4 Pro or Slim?

• I love Alan Wake. <3 After you finish the main game you should check out the DLC & Alan Wake's American Nightmare. :)

Alan Wake. I overlooked it years ago and wish I hadn't. It's a great game.

• edited October 2016

Me to actually. Hoping this mod gets converted for it as well. Being I retired from the game before this mod was ever released. lol So curious how this character will fit into lore. She is like a female version of The Story Teller from Fallout is what it feels like. A living Tape Recorder? lol

Waiting to play that skyrim remastered, can't wait!! But as of now I'm replaying episode 3 of batman and may switch to some mafia 3.

• Have fun with mods. Sadly I have a PS4, but once the xbox Scorpio comes around I'm going to have to buy fallout 4 and Skyrim remastered again to experiance mods. Too bad I have a crappy computer or I'd just get it for PC.

Kameraden posted: »

Me to actually. Hoping this mod gets converted for it as well. Being I retired from the game before this mod was ever released. lol So c

• Lucky for me. Steam Edition users who own the original with all the DLC get The Special Edition of Skyrim for Free. As long as they purchased/owned Skyrim prior to a few days ago, any new purchases no longer count toward that offer. Bioshock remastered collector edition stuff they did the same thing on Steam, owners of the originals got them for free. I will not be surprised if the Remasters of Mass Effect go down the same route as well.

Have fun with mods. Sadly I have a PS4, but once the xbox Scorpio comes around I'm going to have to buy fallout 4 and Skyrim remastered again to experiance mods. Too bad I have a crappy computer or I'd just get it for PC.

• I think it's already been confirmed EA isn't making remastered for the ME series. Too bad to, that's the only thing I'd consider buying with the ME name on it.

Lucky for me. Steam Edition users who own the original with all the DLC get The Special Edition of Skyrim for Free. As long as they purch

• "Scratch" what i said about that offer no longer existing. Just "Delay." If someone purchases it late, as they have a huge backlog of owners to hand out free games to. lol

Well kind of sucks that ME isn't. But then again, I played ME2 couldn't finish it, hated it. Wasn't enough like ME1, just felt like a shooter with a story. Sucked. Sorry for ME fans but ME2 kind of ruined it for me. I'd love a Remaster of the original Mass Effect though, loved it to death, and i played it years after it was already released so it wasn't like "OMG NEW GAME" hype when I played it, I played it with thought that it's likely over hyped and I'm going to likely hate it, but then was very surprised. lol

I think it's already been confirmed EA isn't making remastered for the ME series. Too bad to, that's the only thing I'd consider buying with the ME name on it.

• I'd love a remaster of both ME 1 and 2. ME 2 was actually my favorite because of the atmosphere it created as well as creating such uniqueness for each class. 3 on the other hand is where I started to dislike the series; and it wasn't the ending that made it bad, as everyone would like to think.

"Scratch" what i said about that offer no longer existing. Just "Delay." If someone purchases it late, as they have a huge backlog of own

Sign in to comment in this discussion.