TWAU 2?

edited April 2016 in The Wolf Among Us

[removed]

Comments

• edited April 2016

And if you like their Minecraft game and are still in love with all the zombie stuff they have going on that's great I'm glad you still find them enjoyable and hope you continue too. I'm just voicing my opinion and would like to know the thoughts and opinions of others. Thanks for your time and please feel free too comment

• edited April 2016

It's threads like this which make me hope that The Wolf Among Us season 2 never happens.

• I am still a big fan of their walking dead series and their game of thrones. and tales of the boarderlands cracks me up.

but I also am a big fan of the dark fairytales. I love the grimm brothers. this is whi I fall in love in the first time. I would love if they did a 2nd series but with all this teasing they did with the fans of this series makes me lose home that there won't be one.

• I think if they are going to make S2 of TWAU (which I hope they do) it will be late 2016 to all of 2017, it Batman does good they'll know that these mystery/action games are popular. TTG likes to tease us a lot too and are rittled with references to TWAU. I'm not really an optimist but there is still a chance for a S2, like others have said there isn't a case of anyone saying it was done. Seeing as the creative director (I think) said that they'd love to do a S2 so I don't think they've gave up but that probably means they either haven't got the rights to another season or they are in the process. We'll just have to wait till batmans first episode is out to see how good (or bad) it is, let's hope it's good for the sake of Bigby.

• Get back to sheriff bigbys tale

They can't, they no longer have the rights to do so.And this "new zombie game" isn't being made by Telltale, they're just publishing it. They shouldn't give up any games, especially not to satisfy asshole "fans" like you.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.