Minecraft : Story Mode Surveys and Questions

Comments

• You used bold? To make it more bigger, start the word first white a # example:

#hype

result:

HYPE

Oh it didn't go to big text... I still don't know how to get most of the text things on here

• edited May 2016

HYPED SO BAD!

Hana-san posted: »

HYPE

• 7th or 28th.

• What about the 14th and 21st, why do you think those aren't possible?

7th or 28th.

• E3 is on the 14th, and nothing major in the world of entertainment is released on the 21st.

What about the 14th and 21st, why do you think those aren't possible?

• Attention everyone. I have just received confirmation: Episode 6 is released on June 7th.

• YAY. Where's my prize huh? HUH?

• Who's hyped for episode 6?

• ME!!! (counting today) WE HAVE 5 MORE DAYS!!!

Cuwwa posted: »

Who's hyped for episode 6?

• edited June 2016

VERY HYPED!

• Who d you guys think the white pumpkin is?

• Well, now it is confirmed. Your wish has been true!

QueenMaddy posted: »

I think it's coming June 7th. We've gotten ratings from the Australian Classification Board and by New Zealand (there's plenty of time for e

• I think it MAY be BigBstatz because he has a blue shirt and the same skin tone. Maybe it could be Gabriel, and maybe it could be someone we don't even know!

Who d you guys think the white pumpkin is?

• Gabriel

Two letter one word:

NO

I think it MAY be BigBstatz because he has a blue shirt and the same skin tone. Maybe it could be Gabriel, and maybe it could be someone we don't even know!

• I feel like BigB needs a different skin because if he uses the one from MC in MCSM there would be two Lees

I think it MAY be BigBstatz because he has a blue shirt and the same skin tone. Maybe it could be Gabriel, and maybe it could be someone we don't even know!

• Considering he does Minecraft xbox murder mysteries , I think it would fit his character best.

JimMate789 posted: »

I feel like BigB needs a different skin because if he uses the one from MC in MCSM there would be two Lees

• hype

WillScotts posted: »

HYPED SO BAD!

• If you know what im talking about BigB uses Lee as his skin and in story mode theres Gabriel.

I feel like BigB needs a different skin because if he uses the one from MC in MCSM there would be two Lees

• Which has been your favourite episode?

• Hm, Episode 4. But Episode 6 comes in close second.

Which has been your favourite episode?

• Interesting. I like how 6 was very lengthy and tense but it's not an episode you can play over and over

Hm, Episode 4. But Episode 6 comes in close second.

• Episode 5 still.

• Yeah, I agree! That's the thing with murder mysteries, they're AWESOME, but you can only really play once.

Interesting. I like how 6 was very lengthy and tense but it's not an episode you can play over and over

• edited June 2016

She is my second favourite villain.

• Episodes 5 and 6 (really I can't compare them, so I'm not telling you which is actually better or not).

• I think the white pumpkin will be remembered but not cassie herself

AronDracula posted: »

She is my second favourite villain.

• edited June 2016

I enjoyed them. They had a good motive, and were surprisingly threatening.

• Who was your first suspicion in episode 6?

• edited June 2016

I thought it would be StacyPlays or Cassie Rose, so I was 50/50 right.

Who was your first suspicion in episode 6?

• I was actually suspicious about Lukas at first. Y'know he was a suspect at the button thing at the table. And then he stayed behind with the others instead of coming with the gang to the place of torquedawg's murder. And then when I was chasing the white pumpkin and he turned around and it was Lukas I thought "Holy Crap! My crazy thought was right" even though I wasn't

• edited June 2016

By this point, five and six. I definitely feel that TellTale is at its best when writing for isolated moment-to-moment stories rather than for archs that stretch over entire seasons. You can see it in their first season of The Walking Dead; even though it sort of feels like a long story because it belongs to Lee and Clementine, they still found a way to make each scenario a fresh experience. This served to add the the feeling of haste in decision making, because every new situation meant a slightly different way of thinking, nailing the illusion of choice. Though I feel slightly bitter that TellTale hasn't found a style for Story Mode that feels right until after the first season is already done, it's great to learn from their variant techniques when it comes to the newer episodes. Basically, I'm glad that Eric Stirpe is doing his job well. :)

• Is TWD got (or will get) 3 seasons who knows how far story mode will go if they do it right?

Tohabath posted: »

By this point, five and six. I definitely feel that TellTale is at its best when writing for isolated moment-to-moment stories rather than f

• True! Here's hoping.

Is TWD got (or will get) 3 seasons who knows how far story mode will go if they do it right?

• Cassie

• Cassie or Stacy. They were so eager to get Lukas. (I knew it wasn't Lukas because he's been with us this whole time, he wouldn't have time to set this up.We also saw the white pumpkin pass him so it couldn't of been him.) Also when I first interviewed Cassie it seemed suspicious how she kept stuttering.

• hype
    • hype
    • hype

hype

• ill test it

TellTaleGames

You used bold? To make it more bigger, start the word first white a # example: #hype result: HYPE

• [removed]

• HYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPE

Sign in to comment in this discussion.