Minecraft : Story Mode Surveys and Questions

Comments

• [removed]

Cuwwa posted: »

Who d you guys think the white pumpkin is?

• [removed]

I was actually suspicious about Lukas at first. Y'know he was a suspect at the button thing at the table. And then he stayed behind with the

• [removed]

Yeah, I agree! That's the thing with murder mysteries, they're AWESOME, but you can only really play once.

• Does that say 'me' or 'meme'?

whispers here come dat boi

• Okay , you can stop wasting your time now.

• What do you think episode 7 has in store for us?

• I think we'll have to choose over Petra or Ivor, but I have no clue what about. Also, it probably has something to do with hacking in to something and redstone.

What do you think episode 7 has in store for us?

• Hi! I haven't played this yet, and it is the only ttg I haven't played. I stream and want to start replaying all the ttg i have played, but i want to start with the one i haven't played yet! 1. I'm used to console, but I want to try PC version. Should I do PC instead of console, or will it be difficult to adapt to?
    2. I have only played minecraft a little, I don't know much about it. Should I minecraft some more first?

• Hmm. There's not much in it. I prefer to,play it on a bigger screen than a small PC but the experience won't change much. I think the episodes are abit cheaper on steam cause Microsoft charge more to get more money (don't know about Sony). Also , no you don't need to know much about it Minecraft is the setting , but as long as you know your basic's you can't go wrong.

lnclose posted: »

Hi! I haven't played this yet, and it is the only ttg I haven't played. I stream and want to start replaying all the ttg i have played, but

• thanks! This was helpful!

Hmm. There's not much in it. I prefer to,play it on a bigger screen than a small PC but the experience won't change much. I think the episod

• edited June 2016

Happy to help :)

lnclose posted: »

thanks! This was helpful!

• Rollll Up Rolll Upppp! Place your Episode 7 release date bets here!

• I'm expecting it to be released in July, most likely late July, cuz Telltale can't release an Episode that quick. If not in July, it must be August. I'm not waiting another 3 months just like Episodes 5 and 6.

Rollll Up Rolll Upppp! Place your Episode 7 release date bets here!

• I'm pretty sure it's in July. Because someone at Telltale said that episode 7 and 8 were to come out this summer. Summer is usually June, July and August. So hopefully it's 7 in July and 8 in August. Then summer break will be even better :D

Rollll Up Rolll Upppp! Place your Episode 7 release date bets here!

• edited June 2016

Short and sweet : July 12th (I noticed that this day is a holiday in northern island so it would make sense.)

enter image description here

I'm pretty sure it's in July. Because someone at Telltale said that episode 7 and 8 were to come out this summer. Summer is usually June, July and August. So hopefully it's 7 in July and 8 in August. Then summer break will be even better

• edited June 2016

Side with Petra: Don't you even know what Petra has been through? She was dying/her memory was erased! Don't give her such a bad time Ivor, she's been through alot of things things no one should ever have to live through.
    Side with Ivor: Petra! Give Ivor a break! He's a changed man. He might've done some things to us but that's in the past. Meanwhile, you can't forgive and forget that! I thought you'd get it by now.
    Call them both out: Stop it! Both of you! You need to learn how to settle aside your differences and work together! And don't give me that "He started it she started it" crap! That doesn't matter! It still takes two people to start a fight! And you guys were doing so well...

I think we'll have to choose over Petra or Ivor, but I have no clue what about. Also, it probably has something to do with hacking in to something and redstone.

• Looks like the two favourite episodes are 5 and. 6.

But which one is the ultimate favourite?!?!

• EPISODE 4 FTW

Looks like the two favourite episodes are 5 and. 6. But which one is the ultimate favourite?!?!

• I don't know. They seem both ultimate. I can't compare.

Looks like the two favourite episodes are 5 and. 6. But which one is the ultimate favourite?!?!

• @kenjisalk mentioned his favourite character was in episode 7. Who do you think this is?!

I think it' Soren , if you agree reply with

soren

• Ivor, ye

@kenjisalk mentioned his favourite character was in episode 7. Who do you think this is?! I think it' Soren , if you agree reply with soren

• I highlited this before but since we've got more news / teasers I thought i'd mention it again

What do you think will happen in episode 7? (In regards to @stirpicus 's teaser : There are lights! There are shadows! There are blocks! )

• Ep 6 cUZ THE MUSIC IS LIIIT.

Which has been your favourite episode?

• Stacy.

Who was your first suspicion in episode 6?

• Maybe they'll go to a redstone world.

I highlited this before but since we've got more news / teasers I thought i'd mention it again What do you think will happen in episode 7? (In regards to @stirpicus 's teaser : There are lights! There are shadows! There are blocks! )

• edited July 2016

#HYPE

Chapik123 posted: »

hype

• I don't know really, just...

TONS.
    OF.
    CRAFTING.

What do you think episode 7 has in store for us?

• EP 6 SO FAR

• edited July 2016

JESSE

@kenjisalk mentioned his favourite character was in episode 7. Who do you think this is?! I think it' Soren , if you agree reply with soren

• edited July 2016

I think it will be like a mining adventure , light = torches & LAVA , Shadows = someone lurking in the cave cough Soren cough , and blocks = ores and stone.

JimMate789 posted: »

Maybe they'll go to a redstone world.

• Episode 5 and 4

• Maybe they're..

MINING TROUBLE.

cue laughter

I think it will be like a mining adventure , light = torches & LAVA , Shadows = someone lurking in the cave cough Soren cough , and blocks = ores and stone.

• Episode 0

• I love them all...

Episode 4

Ruben :(((((((((((

• Oooooh myyy
    I'm jetra btw

• July 19th OR July 26th?

• July 26th

July 19th OR July 26th?

• edited July 2016

July 19

I want that episode to be released early. I'm not waiting another 3 months. July 19 it is.

July 19th OR July 26th?

• I prefer iOS myself.

Happy to help

Sign in to comment in this discussion.