Vote The Wolf Among Us for Dartigan's new video (A GamingSins channel)

I don't recommend you to watch this video below, but in Dartigan's last video, he showed in the last few minutes what game he should do for the next video, The Wolf Among Us or Mirror's Edge Catalyst. Vote for The Wolf Among Us in the comment section for him to make "Everything wrong with The Wolf Among Us" to finally see humorous sins on this amazing game. GCN didn't get to finish making a video with the whole season of TWAU.

enter link description here

Comments

• Sorry. I don't want this game to have it's so called 'sins' brought into the light.

• The sins aren't meant to be serious.

HazzatheMan posted: »

Sorry. I don't want this game to have it's so called 'sins' brought into the light.

• edited June 2016

Not the point though. The sins can be interpreted as serious

AronDracula posted: »

The sins aren't meant to be serious.

• That doesn't mean the game gets ruined

Not the point though. The sins can be interpreted as serious

• Well, I don't find it funny either and I'd rather this video to keep being non-existent.

Sorry. I don't want this game to have it's so called 'sins' brought into the light.

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

"Telltale Asshole Disease", yep I can't argue with that, TAD for short.

• I already voted for wolf among us, and to confirm GCN did a question and answer last year saying some time in 2016 they will finish sinning wolf among us don't know if in one video it might a video for each episode. so sometime this year.

• Well it's not Dartigan, but Game Care Network/GCN made one for episode 2/Smoke and Mirrors today (kind of out of nowhere)! They've covered both TWDG seasons and episode 1 in the past, so they're familiar with TellTale tropes. And judging by the description they'll finish the other 3 episodes some time soon. Well, sooner than the 2 years it took for this one presumably.

And again: This isn't meant to be taken as hatred towards the game, just playful cynicism.

• Wonder if he'll do Batman

Joe_Momma posted: »

Well it's not Dartigan, but Game Care Network/GCN made one for episode 2/Smoke and Mirrors today (kind of out of nowhere)! They've covered b

• Considering the guy actually dislikes Telltale, its hard not to take this as hatred towards the game.

Well it's not Dartigan, but Game Care Network/GCN made one for episode 2/Smoke and Mirrors today (kind of out of nowhere)! They've covered b

• I would rather have og cinemasins do a sins video for Wolf Among Us, then poor copycat versions.

• I would rather have og cinemasins do a sins video for Wolf Among Us, then poor copycat versions.

og cinemasins

cinema

I would rather have og cinemasins do a sins video for Wolf Among Us, then poor copycat versions.

• Episode 3's up baby! Looks like we'll be getting the entire season.

• Thanks man. Kepp that up.

Episode 3's up baby! Looks like we'll be getting the entire season.

• Hmmmm. You know what...I think I prefer Dartigan... though not by much.

Episode 3's up baby! Looks like we'll be getting the entire season.

• CinemaSins is epic and very funny. Even when the criticism is harsh it still manages to be funny and non-critical.

All the GameSins on the other hand look like copy cat try hard stuff that never makes the grade and has really bad sound quality and aren't funny in the least and end up being too critical.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.