This is crazy

This section gets so many Season 2 threads when there wasn't even a Season 2 announced. People force Telltale to make a sequel for TWAU already, I hear that so many times. I mean, didn't they realise that it has been two years since TWAU ended and no Season 2 was ever confirmed? This actually makes me hate TWAU and wish Telltale never made this. They say it's better than TWD, I can say for Season 2 but for Season 1? I know opinions but still. The problem is people keep forcing Telltale to make Season 2 for TWAU, it really gets on my nervous, they should all accept that it won't happen unless Vertigo decides.

Comments

• What are you talking about? No one is forcing anyone to do anything obviously. People are just showing interest in the game series continuing. I dont know why that makes you wish TWAU was never made. Its not in competition with TWD.

• edited July 2016

I'm talking about the fanbase. The fanbases are one of the reasons why I hate games like Minecraft, Five Nights at Freddy's etc.

KCohere posted: »

What are you talking about? No one is forcing anyone to do anything obviously. People are just showing interest in the game series continuing. I dont know why that makes you wish TWAU was never made. Its not in competition with TWD.

• edited July 2016

Hey now, lose the tude sport. I really don't get what you're trying to point out here. You can't seriously blame people for loving the universe and desperately needing more of it in their lifes, can you? The way you say we're forcing them to make Season 2 just sounds as if we're straight up holding them at gunpoint in their office, which is obviously not the case... for the time being, that is. Jk jk

But seriously though, how dose a huge demand for the sequel make you hate the game itself? And what does TWD have to do with anything, really?

• Porgie! Good to see you're alive and kicking, comrade. :)

• I do not think that they are forcing, but I get why it makes you nervous, you are just tired of everyone hoping for it and asking for it since you are a hundred percent sure that it will not happen. Just try to relax, people talk about it because they really want more, it is normal, it is a great game we are talking about here after all. Now, I must say that even though I would love playing a second Season, The Wolf Among Us does not need to continue as much as Tales From The Borderlands, Game Of Thrones and The Walking Dead needs to, if you think about it, even with that final conversation, TWAU is a closed story. Thus, I would enjoy a second Season, but I do not really need it. As for comparing it to TWD, they are too distinct and there is always the personal matter of opinion. As you stated, if Vertigo decides for it, we can still have Season Two, so do not be mad at the game or at people for having FAITH on it.

• At least you know how I feel.

Chusets posted: »

I do not think that they are forcing, but I get why it makes you nervous, you are just tired of everyone hoping for it and asking for it sin

• I do not feel the same as you mate, but I can understand. Anything you need to talk about, I will be glad to reply.

• Tales From the Borderland was a closed story. This isn't.

I do not think that they are forcing, but I get why it makes you nervous, you are just tired of everyone hoping for it and asking for it sin

• No way. It ended with a cliffhanger.

Tales From the Borderland was a closed story. This isn't.

• Which one? Tales? Not really. It had as close to a happy ending as Ive seen in any of these games. Everyone got what they wanted pretty much. All we didnt see was what was in the vault and I tend to think that was the least important part of the game.

AronDracula posted: »

No way. It ended with a cliffhanger.

• edited July 2016

So is Nerissa's identity. The main objective of this game was arresting the Crooked Man.

Which one? Tales? Not really. It had as close to a happy ending as Ive seen in any of these games. Everyone got what they wanted pretty much

• How come you think everyone got what they wanted when you said yourself that you do not know what was inside the Vault? We solved the case in TWAU, the Nerissa/Faith catch by the end is classic from detective stories.

Tales From the Borderland was a closed story. This isn't.

• I do not feel the same as you mate, but I can understand. Anything you need to talk about, I will be glad to reply. Missclick hahaha.

At least you know how I feel.

• There was no need since I made this thread which gives me all the notifications

I do not feel the same as you mate, but I can understand. Anything you need to talk about, I will be glad to reply. Missclick hahaha.

• And how long did people wait for fallout 4 to be confirmed? 2 years is not a long time in the gaming industry

• Well, it was solving the mystery and it was partly solved but there was still a cliffhanger ending, and even if they didnt go back to that particular story, there are others they could draw from. There's a lot of characters that still havent really been addressed. Whereas with Tales, that felt like a beginning, a middle and a satisfying ending to me.

So is Nerissa's identity. The main objective of this game was arresting the Crooked Man.

• The characters got what they wanted: the Vault, and also Gortys saved. We the fans just dont know whats in the vault.

How come you think everyone got what they wanted when you said yourself that you do not know what was inside the Vault? We solved the case in TWAU, the Nerissa/Faith catch by the end is classic from detective stories.

• edited July 2016

If you don't let Bigby follow Nerissa, I don't see the point of Season 2 because Bigby just walks away, ignoring Nerissa's secret.

Well, it was solving the mystery and it was partly solved but there was still a cliffhanger ending, and even if they didnt go back to that p

• Zorkij? Is that really you? Gosh I saw your nick here and it instantly took me back to 2014, the golden age of this forum

TheZorkij posted: »

Hey now, lose the tude sport. I really don't get what you're trying to point out here. You can't seriously blame people for loving the unive

• I don't want Season 2 either, but these guys are right. No one's forcing anything.

• So welcome to the internet kid ......your gonna go far! The Wolf Among US was great.... That ending tho......that's why the fanbase is over hyped up! Listen I'm old as dirt, I've seen way too many games not get a second game. I've been waiting since 1993 for a second Silent Debuggers(its a crazy Aliens type game) that came out on the f'n TG 16! That's one I know for sure ain't happening. But I still bug Nintendo about it on forums once and awhile(they own the rights). Cause the right ear hears it.....you never know! A bit of advice though if you don't like something that's your right. But I would not continue wasting my time somewhere I hate being! #Itsyourlife

• Like I said, there are other characters and they could take the story in any direction they want. Its a big enough universe to draw from even if they werapped up this particular mystery. Thats why I was do excited that they are basing a game on Fables. There is still so much theu csn do with the property.

If you don't let Bigby follow Nerissa, I don't see the point of Season 2 because Bigby just walks away, ignoring Nerissa's secret.

• Seriously, until a rep from Telltale says Wolf season 2 is absolutely out of the question, I dont see why prople cant still hope for it without other people getting mad. Fans are still pushing for Tales Season 2 because it was a great game and fans want more. I dont blame them either.

So welcome to the internet kid ......your gonna go far! The Wolf Among US was great.... That ending tho......that's why the fanbase is ove

• You too, my good man! Nice to see you're still lurking among the shadows of the forum. :3

Porgie! Good to see you're alive and kicking, comrade.

• I know, but it just felt right hahahaha.

There was no need since I made this thread which gives me all the notifications

• edited July 2016

Just like we do not know what happened to the main characters of the story, just like we do not know how they will be reunited with the others, just like we do not know if what was inside the Vault was REALLY what they expected, just like we do not know if they will stop with one Vault, and the list goes on and on, as long as we do not know what was inside the Vault, we do not know if the whole point of the game was worth it.

The characters got what they wanted: the Vault, and also Gortys saved. We the fans just dont know whats in the vault.

• If you dont know if the game was worth playing, I dont know what to say.

Just like we do not know what happened to the main characters of the story, just like we do not know how they will be reunited with the othe

• I meant the whole point of their adventure, I was not talking about the worthiness of playing the game.

If you dont know if the game was worth playing, I dont know what to say.

• Youre saying from youre perspective, if you don't know if the adventure was worth it, or theirs?

I meant the whole point of their adventure, I was not talking about the worthiness of playing the game.

• I think the main problem is Fallout 4 wouldnt need to actually tie into the story, and Fallout is a massive name.

Wolf Among Us over here is by a rather small company and Wolf Among Us could be completely forgotten if it were to be announced 7 years after it ended.

And how long did people wait for fallout 4 to be confirmed? 2 years is not a long time in the gaming industry

• Theirs of course.

Youre saying from youre perspective, if you don't know if the adventure was worth it, or theirs?

• Not you again with your ridiculous points... Nobody is asking you to look at this section, and nobody wants you to make separate threads about how it gets on your nerves and how it makes you hate certain games (which is totally logical and makes sense). Nobody is forcing TT to make another season, the fanbase merely expresses their wish for a sequel, and because TWAU has a loyal and a great fanbase, this flame is still burning.

Leave your ranting in some other place, especially if it's pointless like that.

• It's not that. It's just that I hear "WE WANT TWAU" so much in TWD videos. Stop treating me like a student

armis37 posted: »

Not you again with your ridiculous points... Nobody is asking you to look at this section, and nobody wants you to make separate threads abo

• Okay then, judging from how happy everyone was at the end of the game, I would say that even if their was nothing of use in the vault, I think they got enough out of the experience to make it worth it. They got two awesome robots out of it if nothing else, lol.

Theirs of course.

• YOU'RE BACK?! :O

Hey now, lose the tude sport. I really don't get what you're trying to point out here. You can't seriously blame people for loving the unive

• Forcing Telltale to make a Season 2? Nope. We fucking wish!

Look, I can understand your point about fanbases and how they always want more, but the fact is this: We don't care. Not to sound harsh but if someone wants something bad enough, one guys opinions aren't going to change anything.

TellTale may not have made Season 2 yet BUT they haven't said they won't make it either. Think about that...

• Stop acting like one and maybe I will.

It's not that. It's just that I hear "WE WANT TWAU" so much in TWD videos. Stop treating me like a student

• TFTB will either get a Season 2 or Borderlands 3 will continue that adventure instead.

Seriously, until a rep from Telltale says Wolf season 2 is absolutely out of the question, I dont see why prople cant still hope for it with

• I always use Alice: Madness Returns as an example of this. It came out 11 years after the first game, American McGee's Alice :D

And how long did people wait for fallout 4 to be confirmed? 2 years is not a long time in the gaming industry

This discussion has been closed.