This is crazy

2»

Comments

• I may be in the minority here, but after S2 I felt that TWD should either stop or move onto a different protagonist...

Tales imo does need a continuation, if not a S2 then if/when Borderlands 3 gets released it should touch upon the story.

Chusets posted: »

I do not think that they are forcing, but I get why it makes you nervous, you are just tired of everyone hoping for it and asking for it sin

• Those fanbases are very different to this one though when you think about it...

MineCraft's fanbase is just MASSIVE and FNAF.... Don't even go there.

AronDracula posted: »

I'm talking about the fanbase. The fanbases are one of the reasons why I hate games like Minecraft, Five Nights at Freddy's etc.

• And Life is Strange fanbase is such a paint in the butt.

HazzatheMan posted: »

Those fanbases are very different to this one though when you think about it... MineCraft's fanbase is just MASSIVE and FNAF.... Don't even go there.

• Lol, good reference. I did enjoy Life is Strange but I'm not clamouring for a sequel to it because it ended just fine, both endings.

I want a sequel to TWAU because I'm a huge fan of the whole series and I know we have about 20 years worth of the timeline to play with in between the end of this game the first issue of the Fables comics. It's also because I discovered the whole series when the game came out and by then the comics were beginning to wrap up after 10+ years and I just wanted the journey to continue for a little longer :(

AronDracula posted: »

And Life is Strange fanbase is such a paint in the butt.

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Well TWD S3 does have Clem and Javier as the protagonists, so there's that.

HazzatheMan posted: »

I may be in the minority here, but after S2 I felt that TWD should either stop or move onto a different protagonist... Tales imo does need a continuation, if not a S2 then if/when Borderlands 3 gets released it should touch upon the story.

• JenniferJennifer Moderator

Asking Telltale to make a sequel isn't forcing Telltale to do anything. If that was the case, Sam & Max Season Four, Monkey Island Season Two, and Back to the Future Season Two would have been forced out by Telltale long ago.

With that said though, I'm going to close this thread since people are attacking others for their comments - everyone has the right to their own opinion - please remember that respect is the first rule of the forum guidelines.

This discussion has been closed.