The Big The Bad The Wolf: A Telltale Games Mini-Series

enter image description here

The Big The Bad The Wolf tells the story of Bigby Wolf in the year 1851. It is the time of the California Gold Rush and Fables and Mundies alike are expanding westward to strike it rich. During this massive expansion, a new Fable community has formed in San Francisco: Fabletown West. Fabletown West is similar to its New York brother as it keeps Fable's hidden from the mundane world, however unlike Fabletown, law and order is nowhere in sight. As sheriff of Fabletown, Bigby is sent to Fabletown West to bring justice, but soon discovers that there is more happening than disorder. The Big The Bad The Wolf will be a three episode long season and is set to release in 2017. It will be officially announced at San Diego Comic Con.

This will probably be removed soon.

Comments

• The Big The Bad The Wolf will be a three episode long season and is set to release in 2017. It will be officially announced at San Diego Comic Con.

This will probably be removed soon.

Nah, don't worry. We don't remove fake leaks made in Photoshop.

• edited July 2016

• Cope49Cope49 Banned

Lies...

• I so want this to happen now haha

• This is a leak?

• Me too, I actually really like that concept.

HazzatheMan posted: »

I so want this to happen now haha

• It's a fake leak. It's not real.

This is a leak?

• Honestly, I'd be down for this by this point.

• Oh my God the more I look at that fanart and read that description the more I want this to be a thing!!

Fables has actually already done Bigby in the Wild West (and it was fucking brilliant, MANY people got the shit beaten out of them by Bigby with his bare hands) But this would be just... Epic!

• Wait... theres been a Wild West Bigby before? How have I never heard of this?

Oh my God the more I look at that fanart and read that description the more I want this to be a thing!! Fables has actually already done

• Ok, I'm sold. Now make it real.

• It's in Jack of Fables Volume 5.

Jack is causing rampage and havoc in the Old West and Bigby is sent out to bring him back to Fabletown. Bigby gets into a huge bar fight and emerges the only one left standing and eventually pummels the shit out of Jack...

Poogers555 posted: »

Wait... theres been a Wild West Bigby before? How have I never heard of this?

• Oh wow. This really does make me want to have some Spaghetti Western with Bigby in it. Come on Telltale, its like a free idea for the taking here!

It's in Jack of Fables Volume 5. Jack is causing rampage and havoc in the Old West and Bigby is sent out to bring him back to Fabletown.

• This is a non-canon idea I actually want to happen!!! :D

COME ON TELLTALE PLEASE?!

Oh wow. This really does make me want to have some Spaghetti Western with Bigby in it. Come on Telltale, its like a free idea for the taking here!

• I'm so in on this idea! Perfect DLC, if I'm honest here!

Look, TTG! Bigby's body is READY! Return this beautiful man!!

• You fucking legend

pudding_pie posted: »

I'm so in on this idea! Perfect DLC, if I'm honest here! Look, TTG! Bigby's body is READY! Return this beautiful man!!

• I actually agree with this idea!! You the man, Pie!!!

I'm so in on this idea! Perfect DLC, if I'm honest here! Look, TTG! Bigby's body is READY! Return this beautiful man!!

• Would it actually have to be non cannon? I never read any Jack of Fables, but I dont see why they could do an idea like this and it would need to be non cannon. They could possibly change the year so its still in set in the Old West without crossing over with that story, maybe even have Bigby mention that he's back in the west again.

This is a non-canon idea I actually want to happen!!! COME ON TELLTALE PLEASE?!

• No body can dance like Bigby. :D

• I guess they could actually... That Jack of Fables story was set in the turn of the 20th century or thereabouts.

Would it actually have to be non cannon? I never read any Jack of Fables, but I dont see why they could do an idea like this and it would ne

• Real men use their hips, not their fists.

• I'd be mad if Telltale actually were to do something like this. TWAU's 80's neon noir is one of the best parts about it, why get rid of it?

• I'm just going to download this GIF now. It's so pertty.

• I agree with that 500%, the setting and 80's version of the characters is what made me fall in love with this game so much. But I'd take this kind of a DLC without complaints rather than being left in shadows for 2 years now

Piggs posted: »

I'd be mad if Telltale actually were to do something like this. TWAU's 80's neon noir is one of the best parts about it, why get rid of it?

• Well the comic series did just fine in a variety of non- neo noir settings so I think it could work.

TWAU neo noir atmosphere did help, but it shouldn't be what MADE the game for audiences. Otherwise, everything else doesn't matter as much :/

Piggs posted: »

I'd be mad if Telltale actually were to do something like this. TWAU's 80's neon noir is one of the best parts about it, why get rid of it?

• It would go into more detail of Bigby's history and why fables look twice at him.

• Seems like a nice idea. I love western. Yeah. Make this game, Telltale. Please.

• Is this @SuperJJ punk going to come back and defend his lies/hoaxes? :P

• Damn Blind, calling JJ OUT!

I kinda hope he does return after comic con happens though.

Is this @SuperJJ punk going to come back and defend his lies/hoaxes? :P

• This would actually be a very good idea for a sequel.

• Is this the guy who did the "Winter Wolf" shitty ass fake?

• Doubt it. This is his first time posting anything on the forums in general.

papai46 posted: »

Is this the guy who did the "Winter Wolf" shitty ass fake?

• But the guy who did it, did it on Youtube, maybe he's trying to "scam" us here this time.

Doubt it. This is his first time posting anything on the forums in general.

• Oh. That's fine, then.

But the guy who did it, did it on Youtube, maybe he's trying to "scam" us here this time.

• The Big The Bad The Wolf will be a three episode long season and is set to release in 2017. It will be officially announced at San Diego Comic Con.

SuperJJ, how could you lie to us like that? We believed in you, especially with your realistic looking poster! :'(

• If this is a scam, then it's the most rubbish looking scam I've ever seen posted :P

But the guy who did it, did it on Youtube, maybe he's trying to "scam" us here this time.

• Give credit to the man, he somehow rekindled my faith in the series. Even if it was with a cool little idea :)

The Big The Bad The Wolf will be a three episode long season and is set to release in 2017. It will be officially announced at San Diego Com

• omg is this real i am so excsdited

Sign in to comment in this discussion.