The Big The Bad The Wolf: A Telltale Games Mini-Series

2»

Comments

• Is fake dude. But it would be so cool if it was true!

Duck_Hunt posted: »

omg is this real i am so excsdited

• He knows; that post of his was sarcastic.

HazzatheMan posted: »

Is fake dude. But it would be so cool if it was true!

• Just had a brilliant idea to add to this:

What if TellTale made it in the style of Blazing Saddles? :D

• I dont know if that would really fit with a character like Bigby, but a spaghetti western with Bigby would still be awesome.

Also, looking back at this, Id really like a Wolf Among Us Mini-Series. Season 2 could just be a mini-series instead of a full on season, really anything just to get back into that world again ;-;

Just had a brilliant idea to add to this: What if TellTale made it in the style of Blazing Saddles?

• Yeah but then again, Bigby could be the one 'normal' person in the town :P

If they did a mini-series I'd like one that was non-canon. The Fables canon really limits what they can do with the characters!

Poogers555 posted: »

I dont know if that would really fit with a character like Bigby, but a spaghetti western with Bigby would still be awesome. Also, lookin

• Actually, I doreally like the idea of everyone being super weird and Bigby is the only normal person lol

Yeah but then again, Bigby could be the one 'normal' person in the town :P If they did a mini-series I'd like one that was non-canon. The Fables canon really limits what they can do with the characters!

• There we go :D

Poogers555 posted: »

Actually, I doreally like the idea of everyone being super weird and Bigby is the only normal person lol

Sign in to comment in this discussion.