~The Reuben Memorial~ - Discussions about Reuben's sacrifice go here. Please don't make new threads.

Comments

• HHahhaha yeah he or
    she does

You talk too much.

• Thread: Is RUEBEN coming back please say yes because I cried when that pig if not RUEBEN died!

Plz say he's alive

• -------This is a line-------

All new comments after this line are asked to only be genuine contributions to the thread. Please do not derail this thread with ironic jokes.

• How can he come back to life after becoming a pork chop?

WHY RUEBEN posted: »

Thread: Is RUEBEN coming back please say yes because I cried when that pig if not RUEBEN died! Plz say he's alive

• edited July 2016

Aw. But can I still post my Reuben video since I didn't get a chance to before the thread was merged? Please. Also, I thought character appreciation threads were against the rules, couldn't this count as an appreciation thread?

-------This is a line------- All new comments after this line are asked to only be genuine contributions to the thread. Please do not derail this thread with ironic jokes.

• The title is kind of an ironic joke, but it's actually more for just stuff like people asking if Reuben will come back.

Technically it is similar, yes, but at this point I just want a place to merge all of the threads of people asking about Reuben returning as opposed to them taking up space on the forums elsewhere. We previously just locked them but people were still posting them at a high rate as of lately so I figured that this would be a solution for the time being.

Aw. But can I still post my Reuben video since I didn't get a chance to before the thread was merged? Please. Also, I thought character appreciation threads were against the rules, couldn't this count as an appreciation thread?

• [removed]

The title is kind of an ironic joke, but it's actually more for just stuff like people asking if Reuben will come back. Technically it is

• Well, actually, Jesse is easy and just might find a cat or another piggy, but he does not that is, that Jesse and the likes of Ruben but he could call any other pig Reuben.

• i will make 255 Blocks Skydiving (in Minecraft) if Jesse tame another Pig and name it Reuben

denik52 posted: »

Well, actually, Jesse is easy and just might find a cat or another piggy, but he does not that is, that Jesse and the likes of Ruben but he could call any other pig Reuben.

• Thank you

I love it when you post these.

• Oh my gosh why can't you let people have their own opinions, we love Reuben so it makes sense that we want him back so let us have our opinions please

Thank you

• Wanting Reuben brought back isn't an opinion. Liking Reuben is an opinion, which is completely acceptable, wanting him brought back is a request or a demand, there's a fucking difference. It's as fucking stupid as the people who demand Lee be brought back, they aren't opinions, it's nonsensical theories and requests as to how they can be brought back. Just face the FACT that Reuben is dead and that there is no bringing him back.

Oh my gosh why can't you let people have their own opinions, we love Reuben so it makes sense that we want him back so let us have our opinions please

• I don't think Reuben will comeback, for Telltale wants to start something new instead of listening to the same opinion about what might be in the new episodes. He would only return if there was the "didn't magically die" cliché, but there's none.

• And reviving Reuben will just make the whole story ruined. This is not a story about Minekenstein (Frankenstein i mean, but that's how i call it in Minecraft)

• edited July 2016

Harsh, but true.

• You should learn what an opinion means. Wanting Reuben back is a nonsensicial theory.

Oh my gosh why can't you let people have their own opinions, we love Reuben so it makes sense that we want him back so let us have our opinions please

• Yeah, this is a Minecraft Story, not Frankenstein Story where "Jesse can revive Reuben with a Minecraft Lightning Struck logic". Wanting Reuben back is a Fuck nonsensicial theory

AronDracula posted: »

You should learn what an opinion means. Wanting Reuben back is a nonsensicial theory.

• How can you write Reubens name wrong if its in the picture? Reuben not Rueben.

• I must have been typing in a hurry. :P I just fixed it now.

WalkerHH93 posted: »

How can you write Reubens name wrong if its in the picture? Reuben not Rueben.

• edited July 2016

Sry didnt mean to offend you. I thought the thread creator made the mistake.

I must have been typing in a hurry. :P I just fixed it now.

• I actually did make this thread. The @NotSoBlindGuy account is a dummy account I made to host large threads like Whatever's On Your Mind, Whatever Makes You Laugh, etc, instead of having one of the moderators hosting a large thread from their own account. This is so our profile feeds do not blow up from random posts from those threads, and we can focus on more important stuff like looking out for PMs, or posts in other notable threads like Waiting Threads that we host.

Obviously sock-puppet accounts are not normally allowed on the forums, but this is an exception since I only use the account to host large threads for the community with the intent of keeping our profile feeds more clean and organized.

...and don't worry, I was not offended by your comment about the typo. It's fine. ;)

WalkerHH93 posted: »

Sry didnt mean to offend you. I thought the thread creator made the mistake.

• Oh, cool. I never knew you were behind some of those threads, and I guess it makes sense that a moderator needs some puppet account that keeps large things away from the real one, so it's not too cluttered and hard to keep up with. I always thought @NotSoBlindGuy's name was related to yours in some way, I just never thought it would really be you behind the mask.

I actually did make this thread. The @NotSoBlindGuy account is a dummy account I made to host large threads like Whatever's On Your Mind, Wh

• Okok, I've had a bad day enough, please dont cuss, please! I just wanted to say something :'(

Wanting Reuben brought back isn't an opinion. Liking Reuben is an opinion, which is completely acceptable, wanting him brought back is a req

• Okok, I'm sorry, why needa hurt my feelings after a bad day i had. I just said that it was an opinion, never knew that it would make you guys this offended.

AronDracula posted: »

You should learn what an opinion means. Wanting Reuben back is a nonsensicial theory.

• I don't wantcuss words at meafter a bad day, I know I'm saying this a lot but these three comments just really hit me and hurt my feelings.

Yeah, this is a Minecraft Story, not Frankenstein Story where "Jesse can revive Reuben with a Minecraft Lightning Struck logic". Wanting Reuben back is a Fuck nonsensicial theory

• This is not a thread about someone wanting Reuben back, it's a thread about Reuben's death, not about reviving him.

Duck_Hunt posted: »

stop

• Did someone remove the Reuben video?

• Nope. That's all you need.

Thread: Is RUEBEN coming back please say yes because I cried when that pig if not RUEBEN died! Plz say he's alive

• R I P Reuben The rel hero ;c cries

Penguinzuma posted: »

That was the best pig ever, and he died right in front of my eyes too. Plus my favourite animal is Pig's so sad times, sad times

• No because in telltale games they dont make dead characters come back to life

• Who thinks even without reuben its gonna be a better and im not saying i hate him but you dont have to worry about him no more. it just makes it better

• Yeah, they do. Play TWD season 2.

No because in telltale games they dont make dead characters come back to life

• It is better. I love Petra, Lukas and Ivor better than Axel, Olivia and Reuben

Who thinks even without reuben its gonna be a better and im not saying i hate him but you dont have to worry about him no more. it just makes it better

• Yes, I think so, because it mentions Reuben coming back he's not going to comeback, period.

Did someone remove the Reuben video?

• WOULD RUEBEN COME BACK IN EPISODE 8 IS IT POSSIBLE POST IN THE COMMENTS

• That was fucking hilarious.

papai46 posted: »

Yeah, they do. Play TWD season 2.

• Nononononono... He just got lucky, real lucky.

papai46 posted: »

Yeah, they do. Play TWD season 2.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.